I Love You

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘WHA—WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!’ MinA nudged ChaeRi.

‘Apparently..oppa just kissed that , saying he is wooing her.’ ChaeRi answered, her eyes wide as saucers as she tried to digest that fact.

The whole school hasn’t been able to accept that plot twist. That whole minho-love-jieun stuff was just so unbelievable.

Chatters filled the school, all busy sending the kiss scene they just witnessed on every social network they own.

Meanwhile in another isolated room,

‘WHAT DID YOU DO? WHA-T WHAT DID I EVEN DO?’ JiEun shrieked, unable to grasp what just happened.

‘I kissed you. And I announced I was going to woo you.’ Minho answered, sitting on the table.

‘And what was that for? You know what consequence it would bring?’ JiEun continued in disbelief.

‘But you were bullied! I don’t want to sit there, doing nothing and just watching you suffer!’ Minho rebutted, this time getting agitated.

‘So what if I was bullied? Did you have to make up such a big i-love-jieun incident? Do you know you have a fiancée? Do you know SaYeon can see this? Do you know your company—‘’

Before she could even continue on, Minho shut by placing his fingers on it.

‘I know. I know I do have a fiancée. I know my company is at stake. I know whatever I said will result in an unpredictable consequence.’

‘Then why still do that?’JiEun interrupted, her face red.

‘Shh. Let me continue.’ Minho replied, his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter