The message

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's phone has been vibrating the whole day, and you guessed who it is from.

His dad.

The internet can be really scary. With a click on the share button, within seconds,the world can know about the minho-kissed-jieun incident.

And what do you think would happen to the investors who actually thought the son of the big company was going to marry the rich SaYeon? The company was in total chaos, and obviously everybody is frantically searching for Minho, waiting for a good answer to this.

How could one act rashly with a big company at stake?

Minho shrugged.All the vibrations from his phone is basically driving him crazy. He knows that he probably acted way too rashly, but he couldn't help it. He knew he shouldn't be running away, but he needed some time to think of how to handle things next.He need to think of a way to save his company, and protect his girl.

'Urghhh!' Frustrated,he ruffled his hair not knowing what to do.'How do I protect JiEun without causing too much harm to the company?'

But it seems like he was a step late to protecting his girl.

[Incoming call from ahjumma.] 

'Ahjumma? Why would she call me?'

'Minho ya! Have you seen Jieun? She has been away and I can't seem to contact her.' The caller sounded so frantic.

'What?Ahjumma calm down and tell me what happened!'

'I just came back earlier on and jieun told me she would be going out to buy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter