Surviving

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How she dread school. She wanted to stay in the bed forever and ever. The thought of having to face that two bullies irked her.

She was so tired. So so tired from all this fuss.

Ruffling her tangled hair, JiEun decided to continue lying on her bed.

‘Who cares if I’m going to rot here. I’m not going to school.’

With that, she pulled the blankets over her face tightly.

‘Lee Ji Eun!’  

‘Yah! You are going to be late women!’

‘I’m going to barge in!’

‘3..2..—‘

‘Shut up!’ The door opened right infront of his face.’

‘Why are you here?’ Ji Eun yawned when she saw it was YoungChul. ‘I’m not going to school, so don’t try convincing me.’

‘I’m going to be there for you.’ YoungChul reassured her as he put his hands on her shoulder. ‘Don’t worry. I will protect you.’

Ji Eun sighed. She knew she shouldn’t be running away from this but she just couldn’t find a good reason for school.

‘Stop thinking. Hurry get dressed!’ With that, YoungChul pushed the sulking JiEun into the bathroom.

Seeing this, Minho who was peeping from the other side felt a little relieved.

 

Reaching the school gate, Ji Eun took a deep breath.

She just had to survive today.

YoungChul grabbed her hands tightly. ‘Don’t worry.’ And he gave a reassuring smile.

‘Is that the girl who slept with Minho oppa?’

‘Isn’t she that girl who actually lived with Minho?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter