'Friends' again?

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Oh! That's the necklace!'

''How..how did you know I lost ii?' 

'I...I overheard you saying so at the sickbay.' Minho answered as he rubbed his back sheepishly.' I didn't know you were wearing it..'

'Ahh...Return me now. Ah!' Ji Eun tried to reach for the necklace, but the taller guy had a advantage.

'Let's do a deal, shall we?' Minho finally smiled in a while.

'Deal?' Puzzled, Ji Eun didn't know what to do.

'Yes, A deal.' The guy grinned. 'You shall listen attentively to whatever I'm going to tell you later on. And then, I'll return you this.' After saying so, he dangled the necklace infront of JiEun.

'Hmph.' Ji Eun turned her eyes away. 'It's not like I can't live without this.' As she said so, she starts to walk away. 

Minho grabbed her tightly at her hands. 'Ji Eun ah...'

Ji Eun's face immediately pinked. 'What are you doing? Let go.' She tried to get her hand out from his but she couldn't. 

'Ji Eun ah...stop. stop ignoring me. It doesn't feels good.'

 

The girl turned around and had a good look at the guy. Why was she reacting like that?

'Fine. Return me the necklace after that.'

 

'I'm really sorry for causing so much trouble just because I'm staying with you. I'm sorry. I promise I will get out soon. I won't bother you. I'm sorry.'

'I was really worried earlier. If you died, no..if you were hurt,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter