Pain

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun's eyes were already dozing off as she looked at the screen of her computer. She was revising the steps of her dance for the dance class *Yawn* Ji Eun stretched her hands as she glanced at the clock. OH.MY.GOSH. It was already 5AM. She hurry packed her bag,and dozed off to sleep.

Ji Eun rubbed her eyes as she walked towards her locker. That was the effect of lack of sleep. She carefully took her dance shoe out from the locker and put it in the dance studio before going off to meet YoungChul. 'Yah, are you that tired?" Ji Eun glared at YoungChul who made that remark."What do you think?"She replied with a sarcastic tone. "ArrasoArraso. I knew you would be like this, so as your best friend, I have prepared something amazing for you!"YoungChul said with a bright bright smile. Upon hearing that, Ji Eun's eyes brightened up. "Something Amazing?" "YEAP!" YoungChul gave a big grin.

"Palli, tell me what you prepared!"Ji Eun asked as she looked at YoungChul with anticipation. "TA-DA!" As YoungChul said that, he pulled out a packet of Cheese Sticks. "CHEESE STICKS!" Ji Eun's eyes widened up as she saw them. Cheese sticks were her favourite snack, it accompanied through her tired days, and even today! "OMO! Gomawo YoungChul! Sarangheyo!" Ji Eun looked at YoungChul, full of gratitude as he passed her the Cheese Sticks. "Kekeke!;>" YoungChul smiled as he saw Ji Eun eating the Cheese Stick as if she was in heaven.

"RINGGGG!" The bell rang for the next class right after Ji Eun finished the snack. The full of energy Ji Eun waved a goodbye and thankyou to YoungChul as she rushed to the studio, afraid of being late. "Gomawoyo!"

Fortunately, the dance teacher was not in the dance studio yet. Ji Eun heaved a sigh of relief as she looked at her watch, she was 2 minutes to being late. There were already some other students doing their warm up, waiting for the teacher to come. Ji Eun then walked over to where she had placed her bag and took out her dance shoes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter