Leo's Birthday!

Loving You

"Thank you so much Luhan for paying for the decorations!" I thanked as I bowed to him with 2 bags in my hands. 

"No problem. Anything for my best friend." Luhan replied as he was holding the cake. 

"Leo's going to have the best birthday party of his life today~" I singsonged as we started approaching the apartment. 

--

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Leo! Happy Birthday to you!" Everyone except Leo sang while swaying back and forth on there butts. 

Leo blew out the candles and smiled happily while clapping his hands excitedly. I kissed his cheek as Luhan ruffled his hair. After exchanges of presents, the boys tackled the cake like they haven't seen food in weeks. 

Luhan and I watched with surprised expressions as they were destroying the cake and seeming like they were trying not to leave anything behind. 

"Not a single crumb." I said as I was cleaning the table with Luhan. 

"Yeah, not even a single crumb for the person that bought it." Luhan scoffed as his hand touched mine. 

I stopped moving the dish towel as I stared up to see Luhan 2 inches away from my face. Any movement forward then we would touch lips. We stared deep into eachothers eyes as Luhan was slowly leaning in. I closed my eyes tight and waited for it until the birthday boy interrupted us. 

"Noona! Oh- Never mind then." Leo stopped and giggled all the way back to his room. 

Luhan and I coughed awkwardly and quickly cleaned the table without even making eye contact. 

--

It was time for Luhan to leave as it was 8PM. Luhan wanted to stay longer, but his house was far and he didn't want to drive in the dark. 

There was a knock on the door as Luhan and I were chatting awkwardly while the boys were right behind me smiling there butts off. 

Luhan opened the door and saw Kris looking fancy in a dress shirt, slacks, and his hair was slicked back. Kris had a wrapped box in his hands as he smiled sheepishly. 

"Can I come in?" Kris asked as Luhan slowly opened the door for him. 

We all sat down as Leo saw the present in Kris' hands. 

"Hyung, is that for me?!" Leo excitedly asked while hanging onto Kris' pants. 

"Leo, I don't think Kris likes your behavior right now." I warned. 

"Oh, sorry noona." Leo bowed to me as I smiled and crossed my arms. 

I leaned on the wall with Luhan right beside me. Kris was at the table waiting for Leo to climb up to the chair and open the present. 

Leo opened the present and his eyes went wide. Leo took it out quickly and it was a nerf gun. I facepalmed myself because of all the bullets being all over the place. 

"I love it hyung!" Leo shouted as he hugged the nerf gun, then rolled on the floor and attacked his brothers. 

The boys went to 2 different places as they also had nerf guns. 

I rolled my eyes as these kids were about to attack eachother with styrophone bullets. 

Kris got up from the chair and walked towards me with an excited smile, but when he noticed Luhan was still here. His smile kind of faded as he faked a smile while coming towards you again. 

"Hey." Kris slowly said as he started the conversation awkwardly. 

"Leave." I said as Kris was surprised at my reply. 

Luhan's eyes widened. 

"W-What?" Kris asked as he put on the most cutest dumbest expression on his face. 

"You heard me. Leave." I said again as I pointed towards the open door. 

"Why so soon? I just got here!" Kris argued. 

"Yes, you did. Well, Luhan was leaving so you can leave with him. The kids have school tomorrow and they have to go to sleep early to prepare for the parade in the morning." I explained as Luhan and Kris gave me the 'O' look. 

I rolled my eyes and pointed towards the door again. 

They put on there shoes as they headed out the door. Luhan kissed my cheek and ran off before I could smack his head, Kris kissed my forehead also before running out of the apartment. I patted my cheek and forehead and smiled. 

"See you tomorrow boys." I said as I closed the door and locked it. 


A/N: Ohh, I said I was going on hiatus right? Well, I still am it's just I needed to update just for a little haha. To get my mind off of things.