Chapter 12.

Loving You

"I should probably tell her now.. Maybe she'll change her mind in dating Luhan! Just maybe.." Kris said while he was pacing back and forth in his bedroom. 

Kris facepalmed himself as he was still wearing his white wife beater and boxers. It's was 7:30 and he 30 minutes to get dressed, eat, and get to school, but the you and Luhan had been on his mind all night so he couldn't sleep. That's when he started to get really annoyed and ended up pacing back and forth for several restless hours. 

The door suddenly opened to reveal Kris' mom. Kris quickly jumped in bed and covered himself with a blanket. 

"Mom! Have you heard of knocking?!" Kris shouted as he was hiding under the blanket. 

"Kris, I can't believe you're so shy for me to see you in your boxers. I fold your boxers for gods sake. Anywho, get ready for Christmas shopping. I'm only giving you 30 minutes." Kris's Mom said as she closed the door and went back downstairs to continue preparing breakfast. 

"Wait, don't I have school?! Wait, no. I'm so stupid. The smartest guy in school just thought of something really stupid. Then again...Oh my god.. I can't believe how much privacy I have.." Kris slowly took off the blanket and quickly ran to his door to lock it. 

--

"Annyeong!" Luhan smiled as he waved. 

"Oh, Annyeong?" I asked as I looked at him confusedly. 

I looked behind me, where the clock was located and it was only 7:45AM. I tilted my head in confusion as I looked back in front of me where Luhan was smiling brightly. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a half smile. 

"It's Christmas Break remember?" Luhan responded with an amused expression on his face. 

"Oh yeah it is.." I mumbled while staring at him. 

We stared at eachother for a couple of seconds as I looked the other direction awkwardly. 

"So.. uhh, would you like to come in?" I asked as I gestured for him to come inside. 

Luhan walked inside while smiling and made his way towards the couch before I had said anything.

"I know what your house is like already haha." Luhan answered my question before I had even thought about it. 

"I need to get dressed.. I'm still in my pajamas.. If you haven't noticed." I shyly said as I the TV and made my way towards my bedroom.

--

"So, where are we going?" I asked as Luhan had prepared cute couple sweaters for us to wear out. 

"You'll see~" Luhan singsonged as he happily dragged me through the streets of Seoul. 

--

"Woah! This is a huge mall!" I shouted amazed as I looked around. 

"My family owns this mall." Luhan said while looking around at the shops. 

I stared at him amazed. Then I looked back at the inside of the mall. Everything was so elegant. 

"What are we doing here? I have no money." I told him as his smile widened. 

"We're on a date. I'm paying!" Luhan exclaimed as he admired my amazed look. 

"Kaja~" Luhan shouted before pulling me to several stores that sold dresses and other clothes along with accessories that I didn't need. 

I was like Luhan's doll for a day and I didn't mind since I was still having fun, but I wish we would could have done more couple things like try on clothes together and try to make them match. Just like play games so we wouldn't just be wearing clothes. 


A/N: This is just part of the chapter btw! 

Happpy Holidays! And Merry Krismas! :D

(Credit goes to.. whoever claims. XD I got it from a page on Facebook.)