SHE'S ALIVE!

Loving You

LOL, the title was from those Frankenstein movies. When the doctor/scientist/whatever he is yells 'HE'S ALIVE!' when his creation suddenly works. Haha, I saw it this morning and I was like.. thats hilarious. xD


I looked around helplessly as it was complete silence throughout the whole room. I tried to get up, but it was no use. I was unable to even move an inch without feeling pain. 

Someone suddenly came in as I closed my eyes quickly before pulling the covers over my head. 

"Eo? How did this blanket get on top of you?" I heard a charming voice ask that wasn't Kris'. 

I clenched onto the sheets as I wincing in pain from how fast I had pulled the blanket over my head. I bit onto the blanket, surpressing my shouts of pain. 

"Let's get this off of you." The voice said while trying to pull the covers off, but to no avail. 

"What the-.." The voice said confused. 

I heard footsteps that fainted softly away as there was a quiet sound in the room again. I debated whether or not I should pull the blanket off or not so, I opened it slowly. 

The door reopened as I quickly threw the covers back on without clenching it. I could hear my heart monitor beep loudly and quickly as my heart was beating fast from the pain I had just endured.

"Luhan-shii! What did you do?!" The familiar doctors voice shouted. 

"I didn't do anything! She was normal earlier!" Luhan shouted back in disbelief. 

"What happened?! I heard beeping." I heard Kris' voice. 

"Noona?!" I then heard the cute little voices. 

The beeping had stopped as I tried to calm myself down with sheep, but the thing is.. what does a sheep look like? Don't tell me I forgot what that was too?! UGH. 

A hand pulled the covers off of my face as my eyes were widened and so were the man infront of me. 

"Y-You.. She's.. ALIVE!" The familiar doctors voice said in front of me. 

"P-Please don't scream." I said in fear. 

"Ahri! You're awake!" The familiar voice of Kris said as he hugged me, but for some reason I didn't recognize it anymore. 

"Who are you?" I softly said while pushing him away gently. 

"What?!" Everyone except the doctor shouted in disbelief. 

"I knew this would happen.." The doctor said as he facepalmed himself. 

"What?" I asked as I looked at everyone's faces. 


A/N: UH OH. OH NO. MAH FEELS. WAE!? WAE?! 

Wait, why am I saying this. o___O

You know what? :D Have a nice day. Subscribe, comment, and upvote!