Chapter 35.

Loving You

Kris POV

I was lying on the couch waiting for Ahri to bring the first aid kit. It seems like she remembers something about this house.. in this case; where the first aid kit is because she automatically went towards the bathroom. 

I had taken her to her house, without the boys here of course. They're staying in my house with my Mother while I help Ahri remember a few things then I'll move her over to my house for the time being to spend time with her brothers that she hardly knows anything about. 

A scream and a thud to the ground echoed in the house. 

Oh ...

I fell off the couch and sprinted towards the bathroom, knocking down a lamp in the process. Ahri was hunched over and clutching her head while whimpering. 

My boyfriend instincts came to me as I kneeled down and hugged her tightly, seeing if it would soothe the pain in her head because of a memory coming in. 

Authors POV

Kris picked up Ahri gently making sure he didn't hit her against anything while carrying her. Ahri was in deep sleep now and Kris didn't know if he should take her to the hospital or not. 

Kris just stared down at Ahri who was laying down in bed quietly. Kris put his hands on his hips and decided to just climb into bed and sleep it off. 

Ahri POV

I woke up with a headache yet I somewhat felt...good? I tried moving, but something was holding me back. I slowly turned my head and saw a messy haired Kris who was nuzzled into my neck, sleeping. 

"What am I going to do..?" I softly asked myself, turning to face Kris. 

Kris tightened his grip around me and pulled me closer. 

Kris opened his eyes slowly and smiled goofily. I laughed and tried taking his arms off of me, but he would release me. 

"K-Kris, I'm not comfortable with this." I said. 

"It's okay.. you'll soon get comfortable." Kris smiled and closed his eyes to kiss my nose. 

I froze, surprised. Wae.. what am I going to do? Do I kiss him back? Am I comfortable with it or not? Aigoo, I can't make up my mind. 

*Ring ring ring*

OMG THE PHONE YES. THANK YOU. THAT MUCH BE PENIEL. I LOVE YOU PENIEL THANK YOU FOR CALLING.

"Can I go answer the phone?" I asked. 

"Kiss me on the lips then I will." Kris replied with closed eyes. 

"Erm.." 

"C'mon the phone is ringing.." 

I lightly pecked him on the lips, but he pulled me closer so he could make the kiss deeper. I gasped as he slipped in his tongue steathily while smiling during the kiss.

WHAT AM I DOING?! AHRI GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. 

Kris hovered over me and started kissing me more, making me a bit scared.

The phone stopped ringing and started ringing again. 

Kris moved his head up to breathe as he had a pissed off face on right now. Kris laid back in his spot. 

"Go pick up the phone." Kris said while turning away from me. 

I quickly got out of bed and went to the phone while stumbling a bit. 

"H-Hello?" I asked, still a little shaken up from what Kris did. 

"Ahri?" Peniel's cheerful voice came in from the line. 

"Peniel? How did you get my home phone number?" I asked with a smile. 

"The nurse gave it to me. She scolded me for not knowing my girlfriends number, but I told her you weren't my girlfriend haha." Peniel mentioned. 

I froze. 

Girlfriend? 

"Haha, that's hilarious. So what are you doing today at your therapy session?" I asked somewhat curious. 

"I think we're going to go to the park.. my brother offered because he was late and he had left me at home by myself." Peniel said. 

"Aw~ I should have stayed over longer than. If you're going to be alone then you can always call me okay?" I told him. 

"That's nice. Thank you Ahri. I have to go to my therapy session, annyeong!" Peniel said cutely. 

"Haha, annyeong donggeun-ah." I said before hanging up. 

"Who was that?" Kris asked as I flinched from surprise. 

"Donggeun." I replied while getting up to go make breakfast. 

"Oh, the blind owl?" Kris asked, following me into the kitchen, but I was already inside. 

"OW!" I shrieked. 

"Ahri?!" Kris screamed while running into the kitchen. 

"OW WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME?" Kris yelled. 

"Because I want you to stop calling Donggeun a blind owl! That's not nice! How would you like it if Donggeun had called you a blind owl if you were blind." I scolded him like a Mother would. 

"Bad.." Kris had his head hung low. 

"Now that you understand how it feels then stop calling him that. Call him by the name he was given. Donggeun, okay?" I said. 

"Okay.." Kris replied with his head still hung low. 

"Now what do you want for breakfast?" I asked with a smile. 

Kris immediately ran to the table happily. 

"Pancakes!" Kris shouted like a kid. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Okie doke!"