Chapter 34.

Loving You

We got to the house as I looked around. It was big.. it seemed really lonely. There was a slight creak on the staircase once I stepped foot on the first step. I turned to see what Kris was doing and suddenly he disappeared. 

"K-Kris?" I whimpered. 

Ahri, you're strong! Don't be scared!

"BOO– ARGH!" 

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Kris! Let me go get the first aid kit!" I shouted looking for it in the bathroom. 

"WHY DO YOU PUNCH LIKE A MAN?!" Kris shouted which made me flinch. 

That line. 

It seemed familiar..? 

Flashback

"We just want the girl behind that other girl." The short skinny one said. 

"oh okay." Kris smiled as he pulled the queenka from behind me. 

I pulled her back behind me as I saw her frightened face. I glared at Kris as he flinched at my stare. 

"Why would you do that Kris?!" I shouted as I punched his arm. 

Kris rubbed the spot that I hit. 

"Gosh, why do you punch like a man?!" Kris shouted back. 

"Shut up pabo!" I yelled as I kicked his leg and returning my attention back to the 3 men. 

--

"Oh, I'm going to live with you?" Kris asked with a big smile on his face. 

"I don't know. I might make you live with the tomatoes." I joked as I grabbed other vegetables and put it in my basket. 

"Worst joke ever." Kris pouted. 

"Oh stop being a baby. Who said I was ever funny?" I asked, fully turning my body towards him. 

"You never were.. you're really awkward." Kris stated while I slapped his arm. 

"Ow. Gosh, why do you hit like a man?!" Kris exclaimed while rubbing his arms. 

"Pshh, you're saying that your very own girlfriend, you know that right?" I pointed as he laughed it off and followed me around the store. 

End of Flashback

I screamed in pain as that one memory hit my mind. I grabbed my head in pain while kneeling on the bathroom floor. There was screaming coming towards the bathroom as I was pulled into someone's embrace.

Then.. I fainted. 


A/N: I'm dedicating this Authors Note to my baby Kamjong. :) 

WAE EXOTICS?! WAE YOU GOTTA PUSH HIM? Especially the dancing member... the best dancer. You just like shot scenarios in his head about whether he can still be an idol or not! Well, actually I don't think they did that, but it's just a thought. When I took a look at the pictures.. Kai was crying and Chanyeol looked so pissed off that like you don't even want to mess with him. 

D.O eyes looked bigger this time.. it was like O__O I would be like that too though, to be honest. 

The other members eyes were like they were going to kill the fans or something. Gosh, fangirls.. are crazy. SASAENG FANS I BET.

Anyways, I hope Kamjong get's better! Kamjonggie needs to get better so he can achieve his dream with his dongsaengs and hyungs! :D I'm not saying this for my sake, but for EXO-K's sake. No matter what, they will become more global like they wanted.

#GetWellSoonJongin <-- this was trending along with I Love KPOP.