With Luhan and The boys Part 1

Loving You

Annyeong everyone! :D Well, I'm still updating sideways, but I made it through 8 hours of education. Ugh, that as horrible. Honestly, I couldn't even walk straight down the hallways and luckily someone offered to take my things to the classroom. ^^ Aren't people at my school nice?.....not! Haha, there's like 3 fights a week at my school and we have an injury zone where you might get tripped or punched in the face. Yeah, my school is pretty crazy.


"Annyeong!" A voice said behind me as they tapped my shoulder. 

I turned around and greeted the person behind me with a smile. 

"Annyeong Luhan-shii!" I waved. 

"Ayy~ call me Oppa now!" Luhan insisted.

"O-okay, Oppa." I nervously said. 

Luhan noticed that I was a little uncomfortable by calling him Oppa. Luhan put his hand on my shoulder as I flinched at his sudden touch. 

"You can call me Oppa whenever you feel like it. I'm not rushing you to get comfortable with me. Think of me as a brother." Luhan insisted. 

I suddenly tensed at his last sentence. 

Think of me as a brother. Rang in my head throughout the car ride to picking up my brothers from school

--

"Ah, should we go inside and surprise them? They have another 5 minutes of class." Luhan said as he showed me the schools schedule on his phone. 

"That would be nice." I responded as I was about to get out of the car, but Luhan stopped me. 

"I'm a gentleman. I'll open it." Luhan said with a bright smile. 

I nodded and smiled back as he got out of the car, walked to my side of the car, and opened the door for me as I stepped out. 

--

"I think this is there study hall classroom." I whispered as I spotted a familiar Leo, Yoogeun, and Daniel. 

Luhan also spotted them as he smiled and immediately barged into the classroom. I was about to pull him back, but he was already inside as I was still staring out the window. I ducked under the window ledge as the kids turned there heads towards Luhan's direction. 

"Annyeong kids!" Luhan greeted energetically while waving. 

The teacher looked up from helping some students with homework and walked over to Luhan with a flirty smile. 

I would say the teachers in her late 20's. Just saying. 

Luhan noticed I wasn't behind him as he walked backwards and stared at me. I was crouching down and hiding so nobody would see me. 

"What are you doing there?" Luhan asked as he laughed. 

I immediately got up as I laughed nervously. 

"I was.. tying my shoe. Yeah, tying my shoe." I lied as I was actually hiding from the embarrassment. 

The teacher gave me a dirty look as I walked into the classroom with Luhan. I know this is a little random, but this is what Luhan and I are wearing. 

"Excuse me? Are you here to pick up someone?" The teacher asked as she kept her eyes on Luhan. 

I smirked as I just stood there and gave a little wave towards Leo who was happy to see me as Daniel and Yoogeun were just staring at me with a smile.

As I was waving at my little brothers, Luhan grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. 

"We're here to pick up Daniel, Leo, and Yoogeun." Luhan said happily as he held my hand. 

I looked down at our hands as my face turned a light shade of pink. The teacher glared at me when Luhan looked away to wave at the kids. 

"Daniel, Leo, and Yoogeun. Go grab your things." The teacher said through gritted teeth. 

Haha, she thinks we're married and that the boys are our kids! 

"Daniel, Leo, Yoogeunie~ Hurry!" I rushed them as I helped them put there books in there bags. 

"Noona? Where are we going with Lulu hyung?" Daniel asked as he had everything with him. 

"Noona? Lulu hyung?" The teacher said to herself quietly as I could hear her. 

I smirked once again before leaving the classroom. 

"Bye everyone~" I said with Luhan as we walked out with the boys. 

--

"Where are we going Noona?" Daniel asked again as he help Leo put on the seatbelt. 

"Well, your Lulu hyung wants to take us out to have fun." I said as I turned around in my seat with my knees on the seat. 

Luhan did the same also as we both appeared in the middle of the seats smiling. 

"Lulu hyung is going to play soccer with you guys and eat candy all day!" Luhan shouted cheerfully as the boys has blank expressions on there faces. 

Luhan turned to me confused as I just giggled at their expressions. 

"Why aren't they shouting yay?" Luhan whispered in my ear. 

"They were taught not to eat candy. They're healthy kids." I whispered back as I laughed and got back into my seat while buckling my seatbelt. 

"Oh, nice kids. Then we'll get any food you want!" Luhan exclaimed as the boys finally said yay. 

I shook my head at there childish behavior as I stared forward. 

"Let's go!" Luhan shouted as he put on his seatbelt and the ignition. 

--

"Over here!" Luhan shouted as Daniel passed him the ball. 

Leo was trying to catch up with his short legs as Luhan stopped and let Leo kick the ball into the goal. 

Leo cheered as Luhan picked him up and spun him around. 

I was watching from a bench as I was just peeling oranges for the boys and I had water all out on the bench for them. 

"Aww~ they look like a peaceful and happy-loving family!" An old couple said behind me as they were on a stroll. 

I froze as I blushed at there comment on us. We were seen as a beautiful family yet, we just met a couple of days ago. 

Is this what they call fate?

The boys came running over as Luhan had Leo riding on Luhan's shoulders. They panted as they grabbed water bottles and shoved oranges in there mouths. Luhan plopped to the grass as Leo jumped off of his shoulders and climbed onto my lap. Luhan admired my beauty as I was handing oranges to the hungry Leo. 

"Hyung, how old are you?" Yoogeun asked as he chugged down a small water bottle. 

"I'm 18 years old." Luhan said with a smile as he also chugged down some water. 

"Oh! You're 2 years older than Noona!" Daniel exclaimed with a smile. 

"Doesn't that mean.. you're going to College next year right Hyung?" Daniel asked with a sad expression on his face. 

"Haha, yes. You're very smart Daniel!" Luhan complimented as he ruffled Daniel's hair. 

"Oh.." Yoogeun also said with his head down. 

I had noticed there conversation was dying down as I stopped feeding Leo oranges and saw Yoogeun and Daniel's head down. 

What just died?

"Is everything okay?" I asked as I tried reading there expressions. 

They seemed sad and hurt as the atmosphere died down a bit with the wind blowing our hair into our faces. 

"Hyung said he has to go to College next year! Then you will be alone again!" Daniel said as his eyes became teary. 

I set Leo on the ground as I squatted on the ground right in front of Daniel and Yoogeun. 

"Why do you say Noona is alone? I have you guys." I said as I smiled and ruffled there hair. 

"How about when we're gone?" Yoogeun asked. 

"What do you mean gone? I'll be taking care of you guys for a long time." I reassured them as I brought them in for a hug. 

They hugged me tightly as Luhan watched from the sidelines. Leo climbed onto his legs as Leo hugged Luhan. 

"Hello, Leo." Luhan said cutely as he poked Leo's nose. 

"Please don't leave Noona~ buingbuing!" Leo cutely whispered to Luhan as he also did aegyo. 

"I won't. I promise Leo." Luhan whispered back as he tackled Leo into a hug.

--

"This food is amazing! Thank you hyung!" Yoogeun shouted as he digged into his bacon-cheese hamburger. 

I facepalmed myself and imagined little Yoogeun rolling around like a ball. Luhan laughed at my expression as he had already finished his food, including you, who had only gotten a chicken salad with orange juice.

You were the healthy one at this table. 

"So, why do you keep the boys so healthy?" Luhan asked as the boys went away to play at a indoor playground that was inside the restaurant. 

"Yoogeun has a heart problem. Daniel and Leo are healthy because I've fed them right." I said as I stared at the playground. 

I turned my attention towards Luhan who had sympathetic eyes. 

I was afraid this would happen. Now he's going to take pity on me. 

"What happened to your brother? I've mentioned the word 'brother' a lot and your expression changes." Luhan pointed out as he drank his soda. 

I played with my straw before drinking out of it. 

"My brother passed away when he was 16... The age I am now. Right now he's 23 though." I said. 

"So, he's been gone for 7 years already?" Luhan asked in disbelief. 

"I was 9 years old when it happened..The parents have been gone longer though." I also said. 

"You must have had it hard.. Do you mind if I ask about how your parents and brother died?" Luhan asked politely before letting me continue. 

"My brother died of too much stress.. He was over worked and passed out. Turns out he never came back.. I'm just happy he died peacefully. My parents died in a subway accident. As the subway was coming,they were being pushed towards the opening. My mom fell in and my Dad tried to save her, but they both ended up being hit by the subway." I explained. 

"What's your brothers name?" Luhan asked another question. 

"Song Joongki." I replied as I finished my drink. 

I got up to throw it away as I also helped an elderly woman throw away her trash. 

"Hm, Song Joongki... sounds familiar. Maybe hyung knows who it is.." Luhan said to himself as he got a text message. 

From: Hyung. 
To: Luhan. 

hey where r u? theres no one home. o.o

From: Luhan. 
To: Hyung. 

I'm out on a date with a girl and her little brothers. :D

From: Hyung.
To: Luhan. 

ohh, my Luhan is being kind~ drop by the house and we can have fun together. 

From: Luhan. 
To: Hyung. 

If you say so Hyung.. and by the way do you know a Song Joongki?

From: Hyung. 
To: Luhan. 

I do.. y?

From: Luhan. 
To: Hyung. 

I'll tell you at home. See you later. 

From: Hyung. 
To: Luhan.

kbye. 

What was all that about? -Luhan

"Luhan oppa!" I called out as I was holding Leo in my arms. 

Luhan got up from his chair and ran towards the entrance where we were. 

"Yes?" Luhan asked with a smile. 

"Well, Leo got a cut on his leg and it's bleeding. We need a first aid kit." I said as Leo was softly crying into my shoulder. 

Luhan suddenly had an idea. 

"Hey, my house is a couple of blocks away from here. Let's go there and treat it!" Luhan suggested as he dragged us out of the restaurant. 

--

"WHOA. DAEBAK! NOONA DAEBAK!" Yoogeun shouted as he jumped around in front of the humongous house in front of him. 

A mysterious handsome guy popped out of nowhere as maids filed out along with bodyguards and butlers. 

Luhan stepped up and scratched his head awkwardly. 

"This is..my house and these are my maids, butlers, bodyguards, and that's my brother Jay." Luhan said as he hugged his brother. 

"Nice seeing you man." Jay said as he did a little handshake with Luhan. 

"It's been years." Luhan replied as he glanced back at me and the boys who were still amazed by the house. 

"Hi, my name is Jay Chou. I'm Lu Han's half brother." Jay said as he bowed to my brothers and I. 

I bowed back as the boys did too. 

"My name is Song Ahri."

"My name is Song Daniel." 

"My name is Song Yoogeun." 

"My name is Song Leo." 

We all introduced ourselves as Jay had a wide smile spread across his face. 

"Mr. Chou, you have a phonecall." The maid said as he had a phone on what seemed as a large metal plate. (You know what I'm talking about right?)

"Oh just one moment. Luhan, show them around the house." Jay commanded as he took the phone call. 

--

"So.. let's get that first aid kit." Luhan said as he took Leo out of my hands and set him on a nearby couch. 

Luhan went about looking through cabinets. I watched Luhan roam around the place, looking for the first aid kit. 

"Young master, may I ask for what you are looking for?" The butler asked in English as I recognized it completely. 

Is Luhan part british or is that.. just the butler?

"I need to know where the first aid kit is, Charles. Please tell me and I'll fetch for it." Luhan said in a british accent also. 

I blinked a couple of times as I saw Luhan in a TOTAL new light. 

"Here is the first aid kit young master." A maid said in french as she handed the first aid kit to Luhan who smiled. 

"Thank you." Luhan politely bowed to the butler and maid as they left the room. 

Luhan came back to us with a smile on his face. 

"Noona, why was everyone speaking a different language?" Yoogeun asked. 

"We're a multillangual family." Luhan said as he got on one knee and applied alcohol to Leo's cut. 

"Seems like it." I mumbled.

"Did you say something?" Luhan asked as he looked up at me. 

I smiled and shook my head. 

"Not at all Luhan." I looked around the house. 

"So, do the boys speak any other languages?" Luhan asked while still tending to Leo's wound. 

"Yes we do!" Leo shouted in French. 

"Of course." Daniel replied in English. 

"Big Sister taught us almost everything!" Yoogeun responded in Vietnamese. 

I blushed and smiled proudly to myself. 

"What was the last language?" Luhan asked as he finished tending to Leo and looked up at me. 

"Vietnamese." I said in English. 

"Wow, you're really good." Luhan complimented. 

"Haha, well. I do my best." I replied as we all laughed. 


A/N: Ohh~ I'm sorry there wasn't any Kris in here.. for some reason Ahri matches well with Luhan. :) They're both baby faced haha. XD

Enjoy and thank you for subscribing! :D ♥♥