Ulzzang Nerd.

Loving You

"Hey!" I heard a voice yell from behind me. 

It was Luhan who was running towards me while tripping all over the place. I hid my face so people wouldn't see who I was, but it was already too late. 

Luhan, you're going to ruin your reputation if you keep doing this.. 

"Hi." I said as I waved to him, who was still running, but almost right in front of me. 

"Whoa, Luhan's talking to the nerd?!" 

"What does she have that I don't?!" 

Every one of his fangirls screamed out ridiculous stuff as Luhan was opening his arms wide. 

It was already almost a month since we've known eachother and he suddenly got comfortable with me. He would always come over with groceries, help me make food for the kids, play with the kids, and I would help him with school. He did so much for me, yet I just helped him with his studies. 

"Hey, beautiful~" Kris said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. 

I tensed up as every one of Kris' fangirls were pulling there hair out and screaming 'What does she have that I don't?!' or some random gibberish. Luhan was happy running down the hall towards me, but started fuming with anger as he saw Kris lay his hands on you. 

"KRIS GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WOMEN!" Luhan yelled as he slapped Kris' arms away from my waist. 

"C'mon, she's not your women Luhan. She's definitely not your type! Looks he's an ulzzang nerd! She's just an act!" Kris shouted as I kicked his shin. 

"You said you would keep it a secret !" I shouted as he got on his knees and rubbed his hands together with his eyes closed. 

"Mianhe! Mianhe! I'm sorry Ahri!" Kris shouted on his knees. 

I groaned as everyone was murmuring things that they shouldn't. I escaped to the fire escape where nobody really went because there were rumors going on that it was only reserved for the kingka's, but I have not seen a Kingka down here in my whole month of being in Seoul Academy. 

So, my plan of not getting everyones attention was fading away slowly because of the guy I secretly had a crush on, yet I hated him so much with a burning passion. 

"Ulzzang nerd?" Luhan mumbled to himself confusedly. 

Kris got up from his knees as he rubbed the nape of his neck. 

"Seems like I exaggerated the begging.." Kris said as everyone was looking at him weirdly now. 

"Ulzzang n-nerd? No.. that can't be right. She would tell me." Luhan mumbled to himself as Kris was overhearing the things he was saying. 

"She didn't tell you?" Kris asked as Luhan lifted his head startled. 

Luhan pulled Kris' arm fast and dragged him to the top level balcony which was on top of the fire escape you were on right now. 

"So, she didn't tell you?" Kris asked as he leaned on the bars. 

"Why wouldn't she tell me?! I've done so much for her the whole entire month that we've been friends and this is what I get?!" Luhan yelled as I raised my head startled. 

"What the hell.. that sounded like Luhan..and I think I heard Kris.." I whispered curiously as I jumped onto the rails while listening to Luhan's conversation with Kris. 

"Maybe.. just maybe she l-likes you?" Kris stuttered.

Secretly, Kris liked you, but you always thought he was a playboy even though he was hinting at every touch he made on you. You never noticed, but you've been crushing on him lately too. Also Luhan who was your best friend, but you couldn't break your beautiful friendship with him. Afterall, he had been your first boy friend once you came to Seoul. Especially when he's rich.. and helping you with everything without you asking him, he seems reliable and nice. Kris does too.. but he act's too much like a playboy. 

"Likes me?" Luhan whispered to himself as he had his head hung low. 

He lifted it up and gave Kris a weird expression as Kris looked queasy. 

"Are you okay Kris?" Luhan asked as he walked over to Kris. 

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." Kris said as he was not fine. 

It kind of broke his heart to say something like that. 'Maybe.. just maybe she l-likes you?'. That was what he used. He had thought out all the worst case scenarios of you and Luhan dating and he cringed at the thought. 

"I l-like her, but I'm pretty sure she didn't tell me because of that." Luhan said with a weird smile. 

"Well, you know. She might have thought that being a ulzzang would change everything in your eyes. That's why she just became a n-nerd." Kris explained while looking down at the ground. 

Right now, I was listening to there conversation as it was sooo interesting. 

So, Luhan likes me now? Daebak.. I thought I was tripping on some alpacas or something. 

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~" The bell sounded through the intercoms. 

"Hey, let's go. Don't want to be late for first period." Kris said as he quickly shuffled towards the door. 

"What's with him?" Luhan mumbled to himself as he quickly scadaddled after Kris who was already out the door and close to the classroom. 

--

"Today, we'll do projects. A diorama project about gardens." Our Science teacher exclaimed excitedly. 

"You guys are going to make your own props and make a presentation on why you chose to make your garden look like this or that." The science teacher further explained. 

I was spacing out in class as Luhan had taken my advice about making notes in class so he would understand everything better if he was at home re-reading the lesson in his own voice. Kris was sleeping while facing my way as he opened his eyes slowly and winked at me. 

I furrowed my eyebrows as I shook my head 'no' at him. His fangirls noticed that I was communicating with him right now with a disgusted look on my face. They threw crumpled paper balls at me whenever the teacher wasn't looking. 

"KIM HYUNA!" The teacher yelled as she turned around and caught Hyuna throwing the last ball of paper. 

I laughed as Luhan was still writing notes, trying to surpress his laughter. 

Kris chuckled a little as he returned back to his slumber. 

"Kim Hyuna, what do you think you're doing to Miss Song?" The teacher scolded Hyuna in front of the whole entire class. 

I kept laughing in my head as I had a straight face while watching the scolding as of the other students did. 

Hyuna kept quiet as she looked down. 

"Hyuna, look at me now!" The teacher yelled which made everyone jump. 

"I-I..S-She.. I was jealous of her." Hyuna said while looking up and pouting. 

I bet everyone was aw-ing in there heads because of how cute she was looking right now. 

Nu-uh. You are definitely not fooling the ones that are laughing there butts off mentally. 

Luhan, Kris, and I. 

"Jealous of what Miss Kim?" The teacher asked with her hands on her hips. 

"She's so smart and has all the guys around her." Hyuna confessed. 

This time I laughed out loud as Kris and Luhan were on there knees, on the floor, dying full of laughter. 

Everyone looked at us weirdly as we were rolling like buffalos on the floor. 

"Is there something funny kids?" The teacher asked as she turned around to face us. 

"We said something a-a bit too funny while you were scolding Hyena-shii, I mean Hyuna-shii." Luhan fibbed while laughing again. 

Hyuna was fuming right now as she was glaring at Luhan. Luhan's fangirls glared at Kris' fangirls right now because Hyuna was the top leader of the Kris Club as Goo Hara was the top of Luhan's Club. 

"Hyuna, stop making a fool out of yourself!" A boy said from the back of the classroom as half of the classroom erupted into laughter. 

"Guys, guys!" I shouted as the teacher was trying to quiet them down with no abvail. 

"We shouldn't laugh at her! That's not nice." I said as they all looked down quietly.  

"We should laugh at what she was saying about me having all the guys around me!" I shouted as everyone once again erupted into laughter. 

"Miss Song, I advise you to stop the class now." The teacher ordered me as I raised a hand for everyone to stop and the laughter soon died down. 

"MIss Kim, go serve the punishment outside of the classroom for 20 minutes right now and lower your skirt a few more inches. Your skirt is way too high." The teacher said as she stomped out of the classroom. 

"Now to return to what I was talking about...what was I talking about?" The teacher asked as everyone facepalmed themselves for not knowing either. 

"You were talking about the diorama." Luhan said as he looked down at his notes. 

"Oh, Luhan! I see Ahri is tutoring you well. Thank you." The teacher said as she made her way towards the whiteboard so she could write down the requirements for the diorama. 

I felt a paper hit my head as I looked around for who threw it and I saw Kris laughing at the side. 

"Why I outta.." I cursed under my breath as I opened up the crumpled paper. 

Note:
I'm sorry I hit your head! Mianhe *get's on knees* 
I'm sorry for revealing your secret also! *still on knees*
Meet me at the usual place! I need to talk to you about something...

important. :D

I threw the note in my backpack as I pulled out a sticky note. 

Writing: 
Why do I have to follow your orders if you revealed something precious to me?
I can't come anyways. 
Luhan and I are going to celebrate my little brother's birthday. 
And you're not coming..you're staying home and you're going to do your paperwork for the business your Dad handed you. 
Yeah, I sound like your Mom right now right?
Get used to it. ER >:D

I crumpled up the paper as I threw it quickly which hit him in the ear. 

"Assa." I mumbled as I watched him irritatedly itch his ear which made it red. 


A/N: LAST LONG UPDATE BEFORE HIATUS!! :D I hope you liked it. 

Thank you for subscribing! Love you all!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥