The Confession.

Loving You

I SAW 4 NEW SUBSCRIBERS. I LUBS YOU GUISE!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

 


I was in the kitchen staring out the kitchen window. I had my hands on the sink and Kris was in the living room waiting for me. What was I supposed to do? When a girl says she understands.. then she understands, but sometimes when you love somebody, they always give you the last tear. 

[Kris POV]

She's taking a little long in there.. 

I walked inside the kitchen slowly opening the door so she wouldn't notice me inside the room. I saw her pulling her head back once in awhile as I heard her soft sniffles. She ended up letting out a cold chuckle as she turned around surprised to see me standing there. 

"H-How long have you been standing there?!" Ahri asked as pointed at me with a soft stutter. 

I walked towards her as she walked back being against the sink. 

"Long enough.." I murmured as I slowly hugged her while putting her head on my chest where my heart was beating crazily. 

Ahri didn't resist as she slowly put her arms around my waist. 

Inside I was jumping in joy, but outside I needed to comfort her and tell her I'll be here. 

--

"So what happened?" I asked slowly and softly as we're still in the kitchen. 

Ahri loosened her hold around me and looked up. 

"I told Lu Oppa that I understood why he was breaking up with me and I don't know... it breaks my heart a little." Ahri said with her head slowly going back down. 

I swiftly grabbed her chin and made her look up at me. 

"Even if Lu Han broke up with you.. it doesn't mean he'll forget you. Did he say you guys could be friends still?" I asked. 

Why am I asking this? I like Ahri. I'm just giving her hope.. I should stop. STOP KRIS. 

"Y-Yeah he did, but it still breaks my heart a little. I'm usually not this sensitive." Ahri said with sad puppy eyes. 

I just wanted to steal her lips right now. I couldn't. It's too early. 

"C-Can I tell you something?" I whispered while bending down to her eye level.

Ahri released me and leaned back on the sink surprised at how close I was. Ahri slowly nodded as I gave her a shy smile. I noticed how she gulped under pressure as my heart was beating crazily. My heart was bound to explode out of my chest. 

"I like you." I said confidently.

Ahri blinked with widened eyes as we stared into eachother's eyes. 

I grabbed Ahri's hands off the sink and put them around my neck as I finally stole her lips. 

I let go of her hands and put my arms around her waist while kissing eachother. 

Ahri put her hands on my chest as she made me stop so we could take a breath. Ahri looked down as I grabbed her chin. 

"Would you l-like to be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously. 

"S-Sure." Ahri replied with a small smile. 

I hugged her and spun her around as she laughed. I put my face in the crook of her neck and inhaled her sweet scent while spinning her around in pure joy. 

Today, was a good day. :) 

 


A/N: I won't be updating awhile maybe.. but I always say that and end coming up with something LOL! Well, I have to memorize a poem 'The Road Not Taken' by Robert Frost. Here it is. 


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence;
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. 

YES THIS 8TH GRADER HAS TO DO THIS FOR 100pts. EVERY MESS UP IS A POINT OFF. IF WE GET BELOW 80pts THEN MY CLASSMATES ARE SCREWED. 

Anywho, I love you guys! :D ♥

Subscribe, Comment, and Upvote pweeze! ♥♥♥