Chapter 36.

Loving You

I'm sorry for the late update... I was so caught up into school and getting ready for High School enrollment things.. :) I'll try to update more.. But this weekend is probably a no-no! I have to practice singing and dancing so... I don't know anymore lol. Ergh, I also have to practice my violin music with my quartet. D: I'm sorry guys.. full schedule! I'll make sure to at least short update once in a while then! Wish me luck! FIGHTING! ♥


"You're recovering quickly Ahri-shii." The doctor praised me. 

"Thank you very much." I replied with a bow. 

"You can leave now.. I'll email you the next appointment. Take care and go back safely." The doctor escorted me to the main lobby before taking another patient. 

I blew a raspberry and waited for Kris to come pick me up since I had texted him about 5 minutes ago. ThereO were people on almost all of the benches until I found one that was a bit rustier than the others. I set down my bag just to test it and it didn't fall down so I sat down and waited for Kris. 

Kris finally came and he looked really tired. Bad day at work maybe..? 

"Are you hungry?" Kris asked sleepily. 

I checked the time and it was only 5PM. I hummed in thought and decided that I'd just eat ramen at home. 

"We can go home. I can just eat ramen." I said with a smile. 

Kris' eyes widened. 

"It's unhealthy for you. You're eating rice and kimchi then or we're buying something at the super market." Kris demanded. 

"Oww appeo..." I rubbed my head because a sudden memory jumped into mind. 

Kris stopped the car on the side of the curb and worriedly looked at me as he put me into his embrace like last time. Kris my hair as I winced in pain. 

"W-What happened?" Kris asked seeing if it was safe to ask. 

"I had like a flashback of me telling someone that ramen is unhealthy." I softly said. 

"You're getting your memory back!" Kris excitedly said. 

"Hah.. yeah.. I think I am." I replied while looking down. 

"A-Are you okay?" Kris asked as he got back onto the road again. 

"Just tired.." I whispered. 

"Well, remember.. if you need anything just call me." Kris said. 

"C-Call you? You have to go back to work?" I responded while looking at him.

Kris was still focused on the road as he did side glaces at me. 

"I won't be back at home until 7 maybe. You can live without me for 2 hours right?" Kris said as he stopped in front of the house. 

"Ne.." I softly said as I climbed out of the car. 

Kris saw my saddened expression as he also got out of the car quickly, pulling me into his embrace. 

"I'll be back okay? Don't go to sleep on me.. anyways it's too early haha. I'll be back. Annyeong." Kris told me as he kissed my forehead and ushered me into the house. 

I looked out the window and Kris was waving goodbye before getting out of the driveway. 

"What am I going to do..?" I asked myself, taking my shoes off and hanging my jacket up on the coat rack. 

I smacked my lips and headed to the bathroom to change and go to sleep, even though Kris said not to sleep on him. I'll just set my alarm to 6:30 so I can get at least 1 hour of sleep.. 

--

"Ahri?" Kris asked as he loosened his tie while walking into the living room. 

The sound of your alarm clock was blaring through the entire household. Kris went to go look for where it was coming from and found you sleeping on the bed. Kris smirked and smiled while crossing his arms. 

"Aish, I told her not to sleep on me." Kris shook his head while laughing. 

Kris went to go change as he climbed into bed sleepily. Kris wrapped his arms around me as I flinched from the sudden touch. I was pulled into his body and it got really warm. I could hear his heartbeat and his steady breathing. 

"Good night Ahri, I love you." Kris whispered into my ears as he kissed my forehead and fell asleep.