Chapter 22.

Loving You

I should be in bed right now, but I have 100 subscribers and I'm sooooo happy. IT'S ONLY 100 SUBSCRIBERS, BUT I'M MORE HAPPIER THAN WHEN CHANYEOLS GET'S COOKIES FROM A FAN. I'm celebrating with KPOP gifs. o-o


 

1 year later

I wouldn't say everything has changed. Everyone is the same, but there's more people added to the group. A lot of the members have girlfriends now. I'm still with Kris, Luhan got married also. It wasn't a normal wedding.. it was more like a crazy party. I didn't attend, but Luhan sent me really embarrassing pictures of the members getting drunk and stuff. I didn't even want to open another picture message from him EVER again. Also, you may think Luhan was a bit young to get married.. afterall he is 18, but since a year passed.. he's 19 now. Even though that's still young, his mom thought that he was 'mature' enough to take on the role of a husband so early. 

Anywho, let's get on to my schoollife. 

The queenka was a lot nicer to me now. Maybe knowing that I can take care of 2 guys that are bigger than me scared her off or me helping her made a truce to not bother eachother from now on. 

Today was actually graduation day. 

Yes, it has suddenly passed by quickly. I'm soon going to attend University after the 3 month summer break with Kris and my brothers. Maybe the members will stop by once in a while to hang out. I don't know, I actually don't see them often since they're with their girlfriends so much. 

Kris and I are as strong as ever. Kris' Mom actually likes me unlike Luhan's Mom  and she's really nice and loving. She actually treats me as if I'm her real daughter in law or something. Kris is already talking about marriage while I'm thinking.. Wasn't I supposed to be the one in the relationship blabbering about marriage? 

Anyways, my brothers have gotten into really good grades and have been able to finally go on the field trips with the others students. You could say Kris is financially helping us so we can have what normal families have. I insisted on him not to do it, but he did it behind my back so I can't do anything. 

Right now, the boys were at school and I was out shopping for food with Kris. 

"Should we get ramen?" Kris asked as we passed by the ramen section. 

I stopped in front of the juice section and turned to him while holding orange juice. 

"Is that a no then?" Kris asked with a confused look on his face. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"No ramen." I pointed out. 

"Ohh~ I like how my girlfriend is so healthy." Kris said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I hate how my boyfriend always asks for unhealthy food when he knows I'll say no." I sighed before grabbing tomatoes. 

"I hate tomatoes." Kris said with a disgusted look on his face. 

I turned to him with a raised brow. Kris flinched at my stare and backed away a little. 

"Well, the boys love tomatoes. Live with it Kris." I told him as he smirked. 

"Oh, I'm going to live with you?" Kris asked with a big smile on his face. 

"I don't know. I might make you live with the tomatoes." I joked as I grabbed other vegetables and put it in my basket. 

"Worst joke ever." Kris pouted. 

"Oh stop being a baby. Who said I was ever funny?" I asked, fully turning my body towards him. 

"You never were.. you're really awkward." Kris stated while I slapped his arm. 

"Ow. Gosh, why do you hit like a man?!" Kris exclaimed while rubbing his arms. 

"Pshh, you're saying that your very own girlfriend, you know that right?" I pointed as he laughed it off and followed me around the store. 


A/N: There was your short chapter. :D I'm sorry it wasn't any longer. I couldn't hold feels and also, my Dad barged in my room saying I have school tomorrow. I also haven't done my homework yet so I'm just finishing it up right now. I didn't practice my poem at all this weekened and I'm kind of sad that all I did was stay home. I raged a lot during the weekend because of my friend never asking me to hang out. 

You know those "Truth is..?" right? Well, she's always like 'hmu' which means Hit Me Up and I'm just like I ask you to hang out and you're all like saying you're busy and stuff. It doesn't make sense to me anymore. So, I just like.. typed a post up on Facebook saying how when I'm gone she'll really need my help. I've helped her with the simplest things on her phone and I don't get a thank you. I think it's because I'm always saying ew to her one direction guys. I gotta say they're pretty cute, but they're not my thing. Also just because I'm different like listening to KPOP music. Everyone has there differences! That's what makes us people. 

Gosh, I've been raging when it's supposed to be a nice night. Sorry for putting this all on you. I can only rant here and not get comments from it. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Honestly, I'm really happy about this. :) Well, not my problems.. but that I can be able to share stories with you guys. It makes me a little emotional for some reason.. I'm not crying right now, but trust me when I get like 150-200 then I'll really cry. I have 10 storys up and 2 of them are in progress which is 'Loving You' and you are reading it now. :3 Also 'The Man in the Painting' which is a SunggyuxOC kind of fanfic, but it's also you as the OC. 

If you've read this far and you have any questions then feel free to ask in the comments! :D 

Annyeong! I LOVE YOU! ♥♥ Never unsubscribe so I can someday gather all my subscribers and hug you! I'm such a dramatic 13 year old. /sobs/ 

I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER! I LOVE YOU TO AND BEYOND!