Chapter 29.

Loving You

It was another day and Ahri still couldn't remember anything. It was only the things that the Doctor had told her. She kept seeing the sad expressions on everyone's faces. Did the car accident have that much effect on me?

"K-Kris, are you okay?" I asked. 

Kris had the most saddest expression on his face right now. Kris sat down on the chair right beside me and leaned back while sighing deeply. 

I tilted my head a little to see why he looked...depressed. 

"Are you o-okay?" I asked again, touching his wrist slightly since I wasn't used to skinship with him now. 

Kris grabbed my hand gently and looked up at me with puppy eyes. I sat up in bed a little more and put my hand over his hand with a bright smile that lit up the dim lighted room. 

"Now..tell me why you look like you're going to cry." I said softly in an amusing manner. 

Kris chuckled as he sat up and leaned in close to me. 

"I look like this because I have to.." Kris coughed trying to say it. 

"...break up with y-you." Kris finished as tears were filling his eyes. 

My smile faded, but then I thought to myself. 

I don't even know the guy!

"So..?" I slowly said trying not to be ignorant to his feelings. 

Kris blinked in disbelief. 

"Huh?" Kris asked with wide eyes. 

"What?" I asked while turning my attention to my feet. 

"Yah, do you see how much it hurt to say that?!" Kris shouted. 

I flinched and inched back away from him because of the sudden shout. 

"I-I'm sorry. I don't even know you that much Kris. It didn't take much effect on me." I explained to him, still looking at my feet. 

"What...So, you feel nothing right now?" Kris asked with his mouth open. 

"I-I don't." I replied.

Kris put his head down and let out a chuckle, feeling ashamed. 

"I-I'm sor–" 

I was cut off by the quick movement of Kris smashing his lips against mine. There was something wet on my cheeks and I knew I wasn't crying, it was Kris' tears. Kris carressed my cheek as he kissed me roughly, enough to create a bruise on my lips. I was responded to the kiss because of what he was going through these past months. Especially, when his very own girlfriend.. didn't react to his break up. 

Kris left my lips while sobbing as he put his forehead against mine. Our breathing were even with eachother. Kris stared into my eyes yet I looked down to avoid his gaze. 

"Did anything happen?" Kris asked after a minutes moment of silence. 

"...." 

"Nothing?" Kris asked, brought to tears again. 

Kris engulfed me in a hug as he cried into my shoulder. 

I patted his back softly, soothing him. 

My heart does hurt a little.. but I don't think it's from breaking up. 


A/N: And here I go..dying when I wrote this chapter LOL! It was so short I'm reall really sorry. I can never keep a long one.. pooey. 

I think I've updated enough this week.