I take that back!

Loving You

I'm not going to mark it as Rated M anymore because just know that there's always going to be a few cuss words. 


I woke up and headed to the bathroom while waking up the boys. 

"Wake up! You need to go to school early today so you won't miss the bus!" I shouted as I knocked on there room. 

We only had 2 rooms, 1 bathroom, and a kitchen that was connected with the living room. It would probably be nothing great to a rich person, but to us.. it was a place where we had lived ever since we were first came to Korea. 

"Noona, can you tie my tie?" Daniel asked as he handed me his tie. 

I looped around the wholes as I finished tying it. 

"Don't forget to eat breakfast!" I shouted as I ran to my room to get changed. 

My uniform was a normal Korean uniform. It was red, blue, and black with some white outlining. It was just a normal skirt, dress shirt, and blazer though. 

--

"I'll pick you up after school okay?" I said as I the bus pulled up beside me. 

"Okay noona!" The boys said in unison as they saluted and hopped onto the bus.

I waved goodbye to the bus as they went out of my view. I made my way towards the school as it was a few blocks away from where I lived. 

People in fancy cars were going through the gate as I was walking with the other fancy people. They stared at me weirdly as I had geeky glasses on along with my hair tied up. Everyone as in all the girls looked ty as usual. Why did I decided to go to a rich high school when I've studied all of this already?

"Ahri-shii!" I heard a voice from somewhere. 

"Is that your girlfriend?" Sehun asked Luhan. 

"N-No, she's just someone I met yesterday." Luhan answered nervously as he pulled up his car right beside you. 

All the fangirls were jealous that Luhan was talking to you. I didn't catch the memo about Queenkas, Kingkas, and Fangirls. There was no such thing as those terms at my school. 

"Do you want a r-ride?" Luhan cutely stuttered. 

"Haha, I don't think so. The school is just right there." I said as I pointed at the school which was about 20 steps away to the gate. 

"Are you sure?" Luhan asked. 

"I'll be fine. Anyways, we just met yesterday. I don't exactly trust you so much." I said as I shrugged. 

"Are you su-" 

"I think she's sure Hyung." Sehun said as he rolled his eyes. 

Sehun leaned over Luhan and stuck his head out the window. 

"I'm Oh Sehun." Sehun introduced himself with a smile while sticking his hand out of the car for me to shake it. 

"I'm Song Ahri." I returned the smile as I shook his hand. 

"Well, the bells not going to ring until 9AM which is like an hour from now so just get inside the car." Sehun ordered. 

..and for some reason I don't know why.. but for some reason it felt like I was supposed to listen to him. 

I opened the door and got into the car. Luhan turned to Sehun and gave him a how-did-you-do-that look. Sehun shrugged and smiled while mouthing the words 'Maybe she fell for me'. Luhan rolled his eyes as he checked his rearview mirror to see you. 

Please don't fall in love with him. 

--

"These are my friends." Luhan introduced as girls were giving me death glares or they were screaming there feels out. 

On the other hand.. boys were giving me creepy smiles and giving Luhan a death glare for taking fresh meat. 

"I'm Chanyeol." 

"I'm Chen."

"I'm Lay." 

"I'm Xiumin." 

"I'm Tao. Buingbuing!" Tao said as he brought his fist to his cheek. 

I giggled as Luhan smiled at my happy expression. 

"You're so cute Tao!" I said as I pinched his cheeks. 

Everybody stared at you in awe. That was the first time someone had ever pinched Tao's cheeks or let alone touch his face. 

"What?" I asked as I looked at everyone's expression. 

"Stop being so shocked and keep introducing yourself." Luhan ordered. 

"I'm Kai and I plan to make you fall in love with me." Kai said seductively. 

I scooted closer to Luhan as I pleaded with a help in my eyes. 

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to fall in love with Kai." Luhan said with a disgusted look on his face. 

"I'm Baekhyun and he's D.O. He has really big eyes." Baekhyun introduced with a humorous smile. 

"I'm Suho. Your Guardian Angel." Suho said as he kissed the top of my hand. 

"Does he always do that?" I whispered to Luhan as Suho released my hand with a smile. 

"I don't know.. this is the first time I've ever introduced them to a girl." Luhan said as I looked up at him with wide eyes. 

"Wait, where's Kris?" Chanyeol asked as he looked at the empty seat beside me. 

"He said the bath-" 

"Or.. you know what he might be doing?" Lay said while moving his eyebrows up and down. 

I caught what he meant and gagged mentally. 

"Ew, what the heck. I'm a girl come on." I said as I looked away disgusted. 

"Wait, what did you think he meant?" Luhan asked amazed at how fast I caught on and everyone kind of laughed at my dirty mind. 

"You know what I mean.. he's out doing.. 'stuff'." I explained cleanly as they all laughed. 

"Oh my gosh, how come you're like the first girl for everything!" Kai said while laughing. 

"First girl for everything?" I asked confused. 

"Luhan said you were the first one not to scream or get scared by his guard dogs. Also you're the first girl that he's posted about on his weibo and! You're the first to come to this table along with actually knowing what we meant. Oh you dirty minded girl!" Xiumin explained while laughing. 

I laughed, but not as much as Chanyeol who was rolling like a buffalo in his seat. 

--

"I'm here~ and who's this beautiful women?" Kris asked as he sat right beside me. 

"That beautiful lady beside you is Song Ahri." Tao introduced me. 

"Ohh, Tao is introducing girls now. I'm Kris. Nice to meet you." Kris said as he took my hand and shook it while rubbing his thumb on my hand. 

I knew what that gesture was as I shot up from my seat. 

Everyone in the cafeteria looked at me as I had the most shocked expression on my face. 

"What's wrong Ahri?" Suho asked worriedly. 

"Y-You! What in the world is wrong w-w-w-ith you!" I asked as I stuttered while pointing at him. 

"What do you mean?" Kris also stood up while towering over me. 

"I mean, that gesture you did! What kind of sick person does that on the first meeting?!" I yelled as I pushed him away from my face. 

Everybody in the cafeteria gasped, even the EXO boys gasped. Kris had an angry expression on his face. 

"Who are you to be pushing me huh?" Kris asked as he pushed my shoulder. 

I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms.

"I am Song Ahri and I do whatever I want. Whether you like it or not." I said as I pushed him back.

"You know what? I take that back! You're beautiful on the outside, but you're ugly on the inside!" Kris screamed into my face as everyone grew quiet. 

I stared deeply into his eyes as I shot lasers. 

Kris stepped back a little at my intimidating stare. 

"I-I was joking." Kris said as he brought his hands up towards his chest. 

I smirked and let out a small 'hah'. I looked at him with a double death glare as he flinched. 

"I must be so beautiful on the outside that you actually did that nasty gesture of yours." I said as I put my hands on my hips. 

"What did he do that was so bad?" Tao asked curiously. 

I was about to tell Tao until Kris stopped me. 

"You're going to ruin his innocent mind." Kris whispered while holding me back.

"I don't think he's very innocent when he's hanging around with you." I said as I pushed his hand off my shoulder. 

[The gesture you're going off at means 'Let's have..' you know what I mean right? My Aunt told me that yesterday and it freaked me out.]

I bent down and told Tao what it meant. 

Tao's face scrunched him as he looked at Kris strangely. 

"Look what you did now!" Kris said as he pushed me harshly. 

I prepared to fall on the floor as I was held up by something. My eyes were closed as I opened one of them and saw a shining guy. I heard all the girls fall to the floor as being caught by there night and shining armor was there dream. 

"Thanks Luhan." I said as I got back on my feet. 

"No problem Ahri." Luhan replied as he put me behind him while he stood in front of Kris. 

Kris was taller then him by a few centimeters, but Luhan pushed Kris which made Kris stumble back a bit. 

"Why you!" Kris was ready to punch Luhan until Luhan put a stop sign with his hand. 

Kris froze as Luhan put Kris' fist down. 

"Were you about to punch someone older than you?" Luhan said as he raised an eyebrow at Kris. 

"Wait, you're older than him?" I asked Luhan as he nodded and smiled. 

"By a few months." Luhan said with a little chuckle. 

"Oh my gosh.." I said unbelievably.