Chapter 30.

Loving You

I woke up to not remembering what really happened last night with Kris. The first thing I saw was a boy probably about my age, sit in the chair right next my bed. He was just staring at me as I opened my eyes a little. 

I slowly sat up which startled him. He immediately turned his attention towards me. His eyes looked a bit weird.. he looked lost. 

"Excuse me?" I said softly. 

The boy stood up and he was touching things as he looked very lost. 

I got out of my bed and walked over to him, grabbing his arm. He flinched at the surprise touch. 

"Mister, are you okay?" I asked trying to look at his face to see what was wrong. 

"I'm sorry, I think I went to the wrong room. I'll be going now." The boy quickly said as he attempted to get out of the room, but ended up running into the wall. 

I laughed a bit, trying to hold it in. The boy looked around for the voice as he looked at me. Not in the eyes, but he seemed blinded. 

"Sir, are you blind?" I asked, walking towards him. 

"Ah, yes. Haha, I.. I read the braille on the name tag and I think I've found what I've been looking for." He said with a smile. 

"You were looking for..?" I softly said. 

"Song Ahri." He said with a bright smile. 

Play Music. 

For some reason, I suggested to go on a little walk with him at the park that was right across from the hospital.. We ended up talking to eachother more and more during our hours at the park. It looked like he was from the hospital also. 

"What's your name?" I asked. 

"Shin Donggeun. My friends call me Peniel though." Peniel said with a smile. 

Peniel was slowly trailing away from the sidewalk and onto the street as I quickly pulled him close to me. A car passed by swiftly putting wind to our faces. 

Peniel looked a bit shocked at what happened as I put my arm around his, making sure he wouldn't drift off to somewhere again. Peniel's heart was beating. He had seen pictures of you, many times when Joongki would go over to his house. That was until he turned blind. 

"So, I'm what you're looking for?" I pointed at myself, but remembered that he was blind. 

"Yes, Song Joongki was my Hyung's bestfriend and well, I used to see you a lot in pictures..but then I turned blind. I can clearly remember what you look like, but I think over these past 6 years.. I think you've probably changed a lot. Honestly, I only saw you in pictures and never saw you in person." Peniel laughed. 

"6 years ago? I was maybe 10 or 12 during that time. Right now I'm 17 so.. you saw me when I was still a little girl." I said while smiling at the old days. 

"Yeah.. I was probably a bit older than you. I was 13 during that time and I somewhat kind of liked you." Peniel confessed as he attempted to turn to me, but he ended up tripping over his foot. 

Luckily, I had catched him so we wouldn't fall down. Peniel leaned on me as he stumbled back in embarrassment. 

I laughed at the blush on his cheeks. He looked so cute, all excited and nervous at the same time. 

"Hold onto my arm." I ordered with a smile. 

Peniel gently slid his arm into mine with a shy smile. I smiled at his reaction as I led him to a bench by a pond that had ducks inside. 

"Sit." I said as he looked for the seat. 

I released his arm around mine as he moved his hands frantically, looking for me. I was in front of him as I catched his hands and held them with mine. 

"Woah, calm down. Just sit.." I comforted him while laughing. 

"Sorry, I thought you left me." Peniel said with a smile. 

I let go of one of his hands and held the other while sitting down. 

"I'll let you hold my hand so you'll know I'll be here the whole entire time." I said with exaggeration on the word 'whole'. 

"Okay.. what time is right now?" Peniel asked trying to look at me. 

"Donggeun-shii, I'm right here." I released his hand and put my hands on his cheeks to aim it at my eyes. 

Peniel froze and looked at me as if he could actually see me. I stared into his eyes and they looked lifeless. 

"Donggeun-shii, what do you see?" I asked, knowing that I won't get an answer. 

"I-I see.. a figure." Peniel replied and I smiled.

"You're not fully blind right?" I asked, anticipating that he'd say no. 

"Not exactly. I can see figures, but I can't see faces." Peniel chuckled sadly. 

"it's okay, because I"ll be right here." I reassured him. 

I stood up as he also did. 

"Let's go~ It's getting dark." I said, still holding his hand. 

What we didn't know was that someone was watching us and that someone didn't know that Shin Donggeun was blind. 


A/N: I think we ALL know who that someone is. It's obvious right? If it isn't then..

I just love using GIFS to express my feelings. Korean people expressing my feelings? Why not? 

Okay, since I just said then, lemme say dis. 

I FORGOT MY FREAKING GLASSES AT MY COUSINS HOUSE! OH NO.. I am blind without them at school.. At school I sit in the very back. It isn't easy getting a front seat in my class.. I like the back. The teacher doesn't call on me. :) 

Then again, I don't know why I'm like that.. I can always ask a friend for notes. So, right now I'm like. 

Not really.. I'm still crying mentally.