Chapter 37.

Loving You

"Hey, I have a business party to attend and they want to meet the poor Agashi[lady] that dated me. Are you cool with that?" Kris asked while plopping on the couch next to me. 

"Sure." I answered shortly as I got up to get dressed. 

"..she didn't even ask me what were supposed to wear." Kris said to himself. 

Kris made his way upstairs and leaned against the door, trying to hear a sound in the room. He didn't. 

"Hey, Jagiya. You didn't even ask about the dress code." Kris knocked on the door. 

J-Jagiya? My heart was racing from just him saying that. 

"W-What am I supposed to wear then?" I called back. 

"Lemme in and I'll help you." Kris said. 

"Ermm.. sure." 

I opened the door for him and I was only in sweats and a tanktop so it was kind of awkward, standing in front of him like this. 

Kris was ually frustrated.. like always whenever he saw you, but he held it in and faced it like a man. 

You heard Kris grunt when he was looking for dresses. 

"Just pick out a black dress and your done." I said. 

"I want to pick a perfect dress.. dummy." Kris whispered the last part, but I still heard it. 

"Moron." I whispered. 

"Yah, I heard that." Kris briefly turned his head smirking. 

"You were supposed to." I smirked with crossed arms. 

(cr:owner)

"Since the occasion is a bit casual and springy.. then we'll just use this." Kris said as he pulled out my favorite black dress that somewhat looked lie a blouse. 

"Ohh, nice taste." I said as I stood in front of him smiling. 

Kris' heart skipped a beat as he quickly left the room. 

"I'll b-be out here until you're d-done." Kris nervously said. 

"Okie dokie." I replied, slipping on the dress and applying light makeup. 

I put my hair into a fish braid and wore black heels that Kris supposedly bought for me before I was in a coma. 

"I'm done." I opened the door and Kris immediately looked away because of his ually frustrated self. 

"Haha, kaja." I said while pulling him out of the house. 

It was almost nighttime as it 8pm.

"Wahh, your girlfriend is really pretty." 

"I can't believe she's poor." 

"Did you buy her all of that to look good?"

"Son, you did a nice job.. but she's not wealthy."

All these stupid comments and questions about me made me want to just punch someone in the face and throw them out the window. Do they think I'm a helpless human that can't work for herself?

"Ahri, don't take anything to heart. My Mom and Dad really like you whether or not your wealthy or poor. My brother can fill in the business slots. So, don't worry okay?" Kris assured me. 

"I never took it to heart, but thank you for comforting me." I smiled and squeezed Kris' hand. 

Kris gently grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the main room and onto the balcony where there were few people lounging or doing other things. Kris wrapped his arm around me so I wouldn't be cold and we watched the beautiful scenery. 

"Wow.. it's so beautiful." I said. 

"Do you want to move out our current house and get a house with a sky view?" Kris softly said into my ear. 

I looked up at him wide eyed. 

"You would do that?" I asked with a smile. 

"Of course. Anything for you. I really love you Ahri and I mean it." Kris kissed my lips while wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Even though I lost all my memories and I'm slowly building up to you.. I love you too." I replied as I got on my tip toes to kiss his cheek, but he shifted his face and made me kiss his lips. 

Kris brought me closer to his body, but his hormones couldn't take it. (A/N: I laughed when I typed that.. LOL!)

Kris deepened the kiss and I don't know I guess I just responded to it. I felt Kris smile in the kiss as fireworks went off. 

Random fireworks..this is definitely love right?