Celebration.

Loving You

"I'M SO CURIOUS YEAHHHH~" Xiumin screamed into the microphone. 

I thought we were going to a restaurant, but turns out we rented a karaoke room. The kids must be frightened while seeing there Hyung's go crazy. I just sat there next to Kris who was tapping his fingers to the beat, I glanced at him and noticed how deep he was into the music. It looked calming instead of him being the face he is in school and everywhere else, but right now he looked different..sort of angelic? 

WAIT, WHAT?! SNAP OUT OF IT! WHY WOULD YOU.. NO! SONG AHRI GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. YOU HATE FACE KRIS AND THAT'S THAT! UNDERSTAND?!

Wait, was I just talking to myself?

"Hey, it's your turn!" Baekhyun shouted while shoving the microphone in my face. 

I leaned back and gestured for him to pass over to the next person, but he stayed there with a bright smile on his face. 

"C'mon! You have a beautiful voice!"

"Don't be shy!" 

"You can pick whatever song you want!"

I started blushing as I stood up and grabbed the microphone out of Baekhyun's hand. 

I looked through the book as I spotted a nice song. 

"YOU HAVE TO DANCE IT TOO!" Sehun shouted as I froze before clicking the song. 

Suho walked over to see what song I chose and his mouth was wide open. 

"I think i-it's best if she doesn't dance.. there is a bunch of boys in here. I think it's a little dangerous." Suho said with a shy smile. 

"What song is it?" D.O asked while also getting up. 

Kris and Luhan looked at eachother as if telling eachother -what is it?- 

"D.O Umma approves of this!" D.O said with a thumbs up. 

I facepalmed myself mentally as I bit my bottom lip. 

"You'll be fine." Kai said with a wink. 

I glared at him before clicking the song. 

CLICK HERE FOR THE SONG~

Everyone had there mouths hanging open as Leo, Daniel, and Yoogeun were clapping there hands happily. 

"Noona's a good dancer!"

"Waaahh~ more!" 

"NOONA! PERFECT!" 

I bowed and slowly walked to my seat, but Kris stopped me from sitting down. He had a hold of my wrist as I turned my head to face him. 

"Yes?" I asked as I was struggling to get out of his hold. 

"You should s-sing another one." Kris suggested as he looked into my eyes. 

"U-Uh, okay?" I replied as I got back up on the small stage. 

"Can I p-pick this one?" Tao asked with a raised hand. 

"Depends.. what are you-" 

"NO, TAO. YOU'RE GOING TO WEAR HER OUT!" Chen shouted as he slapped Tao's back. 

"What song is it?" I asked innocently. 

"G-dragon's Crayon." Chen said as he scratched the nape of his neck. 

"Haha, it's okay." I replied as a few of the members were wide eyed. 

--

"That was fun!" Luhan shouted as our hands were brushing against eachother. 

The other members had to attend something so they told Luhan to walk me home so I wouldn't get in trouble. The members also took my little brothers for a sleep over so I can have alone time to myself for once. They insisted on taking them when I said I would take them, but they ended up getting the boys on there side. 

"Haha, it was really fun." I replied as I looked down with a smile. 

What we didn't know, that those boys were stalking us. 

"Move over Chanyeol!" Baekhyun whispered. 

"I'm sorry I'm too tall!" Chanyeol whispered back. 

"Move your stupid heads!" Kai shouted, but his mouth was covered by Kris.

"You're so loud!" Kris shouted back at him. 

Everyone rolled there eyes as they continued to follow you and Luhan. 

"So, how's.. life?" Luhan asked as he looked down and smiled. 

"Great. I met some nice people throughout my lifetime." I said as I looked up.

Luhan's hand kept touching mine as he intertwined our fingers together. 

I looked down at our hands as I blushed. Luhan was also blushing as he just looked forward confidently. 

Our hands were swinging as we walked down the sidewalk towards my house. 

"Gosh, I'm so jealous." Kris said to himself as he was hiding in a bush. 

"Kris, everyones jealous." Kai pointed out. 

We arrived at my front step as I turned around to face him before opening the door. Luhan let go of my hand as we stared into eachothers eyes. 

"Uhh, this is goodbye." I said with a half smile. 

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" Luhan asked with a bright smile. 

"Sure." I replied with a bright smile. 

I was about to open the door until Luhan grabbed my wrist and turned me around. Luhan planted his lips on mine as he had his hand on my cheek and around my waist. 

Kris' heart was breaking apart right now as everyone else were silenting cheering for Luhan. Kris turned away and busied himself with a streetlight that was across the road. 

Why am I feeling like this? She doesn't like me and I don't like her.. well, I like making fun of her. I'm a big bully... -Kris

I pushed Luhan's chest lightly as he rested his forehead on mine. I had my hands on his chest as we just stood there panting. I looked up to Luhan's eyes as he smiled. Luhan released his grip around me and walked away while turning around to wave. 

"Annyeong~" Luhan happily said as he skipped away. 

"A-Annyeong." I stuttered as I tried to open the door. 

I managed to get inside as I closed the door and leaned on it. 

"Oh my gosh.. what just happened?" I asked myself out loud as my voice echoed a bit throughout the house. 


A/N: OHHHH. :DDD Herro guys. I'm still a little busy, but I had enough time to squeeze this update! :DYAYA! 

Please subscribe, upvote, and comment! ♥♥