Chapter 32.

Loving You

"Kris, would you like to hang out with me and Donggeun-shii?" I asked as I was packing my stuff for my time to get discharged. 

Kris looked up with furrowed eyebrows and had a surprised look on his face. 

"Why would I go hang out with a guy that I don't like?" Kris asked with crossed arms. 

I sighed and went back to packing up my stuff. 

"At least say it nicely..This is why I don't like you Kris. Hmph." I softly said. 

"I'll pick you up in the lobby okay? I have to attend some business matters okay? I love you~" Kris cooed as he kissed my lips briefly before taking my bags with him to his car. 

"So, time to go see Donggeun-shii!" I excitedly said as I skipped towards his room. 

"WHO GOES THERE?!" I heard Peniel yell. 

"Haha, what did you just say?" I asked while laughing. 

"Oh it's just you Ahri. Come in and sit down...here." Peniel pointed at the lamp. 

"So, you want me to sit on the lamp?" I asked while laughing. 

I took a seat in the chair as Peniel was trying to find me, excitedly moving his head around like a happy dog. 

"I'm right here." I said while grabbing his chin and making him face me. 

There was a blush creeping from his cheeks as I giggled. 

"Where do you want to go? I get discharged today!" I happily said, but then turned my smile into a frown. 

I forgot that Peniel had to stay here. 

Peniel grabbed my hand and smiled. 

"Make sure to call me okay?" Peniel ordered as he held my hand with both of his. 

I smiled. 

"Of course. I'll call you every day if you want!" I exclaimed. 

Peniel and I laughed in the hospital room for about 30 minutes until his stomach started grumbling. 

We both laughed at his stomach as he blushed even more. 

"Let's go get some food. What kind of food do you want?" I asked holding his hand so he wouldn't fall down. 

"I haven't eaten ddukbokki in a long time." Peniel stated. 

I giggled as I led him out of the room towards the elevator. 

"Let's go get some then~" I said with a bright smile. 

--

"Mister Wu.. You need to get married soon. As you can see, Mr. Han is already married and–"

"Mister Kim.. you're 38 years old and you aren't married. What are you trying to tell me? I'm only 19. This is a little bit early." Kris said as he intertwined his fingers together. 

Everyone gasped at how chill the director looked when Mister Kim brought up marriage. Whenever someone brought up marriage, Kris would always snap at them for messing with his personal life. 

"You've become a more sophisticated man." Mrs. Park complimented him. 

"Thank you Mrs. Park. At least you understand how I'm taking this. I wish you a happy married life." Kris said which sounded a bit like a monk. 

"What happened to the director?" Others whispered among themselves. 

"I hope you can excuse me.. but I need to go spy on a little birdy that's hanging out with a blind owl. Annyeong everyone." Kris playfully said while leaving the meeting room with the others dumbfounded. 


A/N: There's supposedly more to this chapter and I couldn't finish it yet again I just push update without hiding the chapter haha. Some of you probably read it already so I couldn't hide it fast enough.