Chapter 18.

Loving You

1 month later

I had already gotten over Lu Han these past few weeks and it's already a month! I'm still dating Kris and Lu Han is dating a really nice Chinese girl. All in all, we definitely moved on from eachother. Kris and I weren't a secret and I was the ultimate target for killing at school now. 

The queenka poured water on my head as I was eating and I stopped for a second before getting up and confronting her. 

"What? Not going to do anything about it?" The queenka snickered as I stayed in my place, controlling my temper. 

"She must be shocked so much that she can't speak!" One of the queenka's followers said. 

"No, she's stopping from confronting you so I can." The principal showed up with crossed arms. 

"I.. Uh. She did it!" The queenka shoved the empty glass into the followers hand. 

"I saw everything. Come to my office." The principal motioned for the queenka to follow him. 

"Miss Song, please go to the nurses office to get cleaned." The principal said with a smile before leaving. 

I got up and glared at the queenka's followers. 

I walked down the halls, dripping wet towards the nurses office. That's when I saw Kris coming down the hallway with his friends. I hid behind a pillar and waited until they passed by because if Kris saw me like this then he would never let the person off for doing this to me. 

"So, when I kicked the ball– Ahri, what are you doing back there?" Chen asked as I motioned for him to shut up with my mouth. 

"Ahri?" Kris asked as he looked behind the pillar too. 

"Gosh, I hate you Chenchen." I pouted before seeing Kris' surprised expression. 

"W-What happened to you?" Kris asked coming towards me. 

"I fell in water.." I tried to come up with an excuse, but it was no use. He knew the ways to this school and it was caused randomly, but by someone in particular. 

"Who do it?" Kris asked straightforwardly. 

"Kris, no one did it. It came out of nowhere." I lied trying to get out of the subject of water. 

"Let's go." Kris motioned for me to follow him by grabbing my hand and waving away from his friends. 

We were going down the hall towards the nurses office as the queenka stepped out of the office which was beside the nurses office. The queenka scowled when she saw my hand intertwined with Kris'. I stuck my tongue out and she did a inaudible gasp. Kris seemed to notice my childish acts as he stared between the queenka and I. 

"Is that her?" Kris asked through clenched teeth. 

"K-Kris, no. What.." I stuttered trying to hide the truth. 

"Don't lie to me." Kris faced me with penetrating eyes. 

"U-Uh, I told you nobody did it." I tried to bring back up the lie. 

"I said don't lie to me!" Kris pleaded angrily. 

"Please, Kris. She's just a girl. You can't do anything about it." I reminded him. 

"But I know people that will harm her if she harms you." Kris reminded me also. 

I rolled my eyes.

"Hurry, I'm dripping wet and I might catch a cold." I told him before entering the nurses office. 

Behind the pillar was the queenka secretly listening into the conversation. 

"People that will harm me? Kris, you son of a..." the queenka said to herself. 

"Miss, please get to class. I've already heard what you did to Ahri and you must be ashamed of yourself." The Math teacher said as he snickered and passed by the queenka in a mocking way. 

"Aish.." The queenka said under her breath before stalking off to class. 


A/N: hehe, nice chapter ay? I don't know haha. I had like 10 minutes to update and I was like 'why not?' 

Subscribe, Comment, and Upvote! ♥♥♥