Chapter 23.

Loving You

"Noona!" A loud shriek awaken me as I looked around the room. 

Yoogeun and Leo were also awakened by their big brother's screaming. 

"NOONA!" It got louder as I heard stuff falling down. 

Leo, Yoogeun, and I immediately ran out of the room to see Daniel in his walker trying to defend himself from a man who had broken in from the window. 

"Daniel!" I screamed grabbing for him. 

The man pushed me away as I felt my head hit something hard. All I saw was Leo and Yoogeun running to me. 

Before I out, I managed to yell. 

"CALL THE POLICE!" 

--

"Noona?" I heard faint voices. 

"You try waking up your Noona okay? I'll be back with food." A lady said as I heard her footsteps go away. 

"Ahri-ah." I heard a familiar voice. 

"I don't think she's going to wake up anytime soon kids." I heard someone that sounded somewhat like a doctor. 

"Kris, take the kids to your house. I think that's the best idea until the police find out why that man came into the house." The person who sounded like a doctor said. 

It's Kris! That was the familiar voice!

"Is it okay i-if we stay a b-bit longer?" I heard Kris' trembling voice. 

"You guys can stay over if you like." The doctor said. 

"Thank you doctor." All the boys said as they bowed or so what it sounded like. 

-- 2 months later. 

I can't open my eyes. I can't speak. I can hear,smell, and taste still. Am I blind to my senses?

-- 1 week later. 

I can finally speak. I still can't see though. 

-- 2 days later. 

The results came in and I am temporarily blind. When the man pushed me, he ended up pushing my head to a table where it hit a nerve that stopped me from using almost all of my senses. 

-- 1 week later. 

I am able to do everything now. I am almost fully recovered. Kris has been taking care of me for a long time also. The boys are being homeschooled by the Hospital now so they can stay here with me. 

I'm thankful to still be alive. 

-- 1 week later. 

EXO-M visited me today. They said I sounded different now. That's odd.. did my voice change? Kris has been a lot weirder lately too. Did something happen while I was sleeping? Kris has been helping me a lot now, but he doesn't look happy. I can always tell if he has a fake smile or not. He doesn't look too happy. Kris also looked restless. He's suddenly becoming a panda.. a scary one. I don't know what's wrong.. nobody won't tell me. 

-- discharging. 

"Kris?" I asked as I was sitting in the front seat of the car. 

"Yeah?" Kris asked as he kept his eyes on the road. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

Kris took a quick glance at me before he turned into a random parking lot.

"What do you mean?" He replied while turning his full attention to me. 

"You don't seem happy anymore." I told him as he nodded his head. 

He looked a bit angry when I told him that. It was either anger or sadness. It was one or the other, maybe even both. 

"I'm happy." Kris said with a smile that was definitely fake. 

"Kris, I know you. I've known you for a year already. There's something wrong. Tell me." I said forcefully. 

Kris turned the car back on and reversed out of the parking lot and back onto the road. 

"I'm happy okay?" Kris repeated himself. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Keep telling yourself that." I murmured to myself. 

Kris turned to me as he was driving. 

"What did you s– AHH!" 

There was darkness everywhere. There were people screaming, shouting, panicking, and hurried footsteps here and there. 

I heard police sirens coming towards me as there were loud footsteps by me. People pulling me up on top of a cold mattress sheet. 

Some kind of liquid on my face, coming from my head.

The screaming of a man being heard. 

The yellings of the name of which I do not know of....

Ahri. 


A/N: DAT WAS SUSPENSEFUL. D: 

Anywho.. I know this is so old.. but I'm just going to say this. I'm a true BBC and I support Block B forever. I've been a BBC for like 2 years and I loved them instantly. Please don't hate on them for anything. Cut them some slack please for authornim. I know EXO has nothing to do with Block B, but Block B is being treated like crap lately. Block B has nothing to do with my fanfic either so.. :P I'm just going to say.. LOVE BLOCK B. DON'T HATE!