Secret.

Loving You

"I don't want Lu Han to know that we're dating." I whispered as I got out of Kris' car. 

Kris' smile fell into a sad expression. 

"Why? You guys aren't dating anymore." Kris asked even if it was going to hurt him. 

"He still likes me. He had to give me up because of his Mom. We may be friends now, but we still like eachother Kris. I agreed to be your girlfriend so I can get him off of my mind and I may seem ignorant right now, but you have to understand at least." I explained in a low whisper. 

As Kris was about to protest, Luhan came shooting between us and yelled AHRIS. 

I jumped in shock because it surprised me. 

"Woah, what's with you Luhan?" Kris asked confused. 

"Haha, I'm just so happy." Luhan responded as he walked normally between us. 

"Why are you so happy?" I asked yet afraid of what his answer might be. 

"My mom introduced me to a really nice girl. I think she might be the one." Luhan said while daydreaming. 

I knew it all too well. 

Right. 

In. 

The. 

Heart. 

Kris noticed my expression fell as Luhan kept looking forward, happily. 

"That's nice!" I managed to say. 

"Yeah, that's good to know." Kris also added in. 

"You guys seem weird today.." Luhan said while stopping to stand in front of us. 

Kris and I stopped walking and looked at the baby deer in front of us. 

"Are you guys doing something behind my back?" Luhan asked with a pedo smile and raised eyebrows. 

"U-Uh, you're crazy Lulu." I said as I punched his arm lightly while walking off.

"Hmm, Krissy?" Luhan asked Kris. 

Kris was out of words to say and ran off right behind me, leaving Lu Han behind smirking and crossing his arms.

"I still like you, but I don't mind if you date Kris. He may be a playboy, but he's still a nice guy." Luhan said to himself as he smirked again and nodded. 

"Lulu gege. What are you doing standing here?! THE BELLS GOING TO RING!" Luhan heard Tao from across the sidewalk. 

There was a garden seperating the 2 sidewalks as Luhan glanced at his watch with widened eyes. Luhan and Tao ran on opposite sides of the sidewalk's garden and made it to school on time. 


A/N: Just a small update! It's been 2 days since I've gotten the poem.. and I've managed to get 2 stanzas done. :D Anyways, I have 2 more. The 3rd stanza is a big BISH. Just letting you know! :DDD

Remember to subscribe, comment, and upvote! ♥♥♥