A Month Later.

Loving You

Listen To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_eA27ggnyw

[Kris' POV]

"I'll tell her now." I said as I was turning the corner to Ahri's house. 

I was at the corner still pulling up and there was Luhan leaning on his car and Ahri smiling. I decided to wait until Luhan left. 

[Luhan's POV]

"So, how was the date?" I asked with a smile. 

"I liked it. Thank you for taking me out!" Ahri replied with a bright smile. 

I'm sorry. 

"We need to break up." I said quickly. 

Ahri's facial expression turned sad. I bit my lip trying not to rush over to her and put her in my arms so she wouldn't cry, but I can't do that. 

[Flashback]

"Luhan, I heard you have a girlfriend." My mom asked me as I looked up from my food. 

"Yeah, why are you asking?" I responded before putting a piece of steak in my mouth. 

"What company does she belong to? Is she pretty? Is she the next heiress to a big company?!" My mom bombarded me with questions. 

"Woah! Mom, she is really pretty." I proudly said. 

I pulled out my phone and showed her a picture of Ahri. 

"Wow, she's so beautiful! What company does she belong too?" My mom asked again. 

I looked down and didn't know what to say.

"Uh, she doesn't belong to a company.." I slowly said while looking up at my Mom's facial expression. 

"What do you mean? Are you telling me my son is dating a poor girl? Luhan, I didn't raise you like this!" My mom shouted as I flinched at her sudden change. 

"M-Mom, hear me out!" I shouted back. 

"I will not hear you out. Break up immediately! I don't care if you cry. You are marrying a rich women whether you like it or not! I don't care if this poor girl you like is pretty." My mom stated as I looked up at her in disbelief. 

"A-Are you serious? I can't break up with her! I love her!" I argued. 

"Do you think I care? Break up with immediately or I'm going to disown you." My mom challenged me. 

I stared up at her in horror. 

"Mom- Waee?" I asked not believing my ears right now. 

"You heard my reasons. You ruined my apetite. I'm going to sleep." My mom gruffly said before stomping out of the dining room. 

[End of Flashback]

"F-Fine.." Ahri said to me. 

I looked up with a surprised expression on my face. 

"You're okay with this?" I asked with a little crack in my voice. 

Ahri noticed it and let out a little smile. 

"I had a feeling this would happen sooner or later. Just know that we can still be friends Luhan." Ahri said with a full on smile. 

I immediately hugged her as her body tensed up. 

"Now leave before I start bursting into tears." Ahri murmured softly. 

"I'm really sorry you know that right? I almost cried too." I softly said as I looked into Ahri's eyes. 

"It's a rich person thing so I understand. I hope you find someone you love okay?" Ahri said to me. 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 

SHE UNDERSTANDS?!

"That'll be hard, but we can be friends still okay? I'll go before we both start crying. I'll see you at school!" I waved away while running into my car and quickly leaving. 

[Ahri's POV]

Well, that went well.. Oh look it's a car pulling up. 

I rolled my eyes as tears slowly went down my cheeks. 

I'm just going to have to forget.. it's a rich person thing. I have to understand. 

Kris was inside the car as I gave him a light fake smile. Kris gave me a little wave as he pulled into the driveway. Kris got out of the car and I followed his every move once he stepped out. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked lightly. 

Kris' expression turned into a worried one. Kris brought his hands up to my face and cupped my cheeks in his hands. 

"Were you crying?" He asked ignoring my question. 

I slowly moved his hands away from my face. 

"No, it's j-just the weather." I stuttered on accident. 

NOW HE KNOWS THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG! YOU DIMWIT. 

"No, there's something w-wrong. Tell me." Kris asked a little worry hinting in his voice. 

"I'm fine Kris. It's okay. Would you like to come inside?" I asked trying to change the subject. 

"U-Uh, sure." Kris agreed as he followed me inside the house. 


A/N: Just a follow up chapter~ :D Just to tell you what's going on and get a little suspense in here. :) OH YEAH I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY/TOMORROW.(<-- I put that because of time zones) Well, anyways I have school on January 2nd, 2013. xD It's the ending on my Winter Break. Ergh. Well, I'll have Spring Break in like somewhere..But that's a long ways away and well, this fanfic won't go that far. D: Yeah.. haha. Well, annyeong! 

Subscribe, Upvote, and Comment! ♥