Chapter 25.

Loving You

I'm eating sushi while updating. D: I ACCIDENTALLY TOUCHED THE ONE THAT HAS WASABI ON IT. UGH. 


 

"Hyung, when do you think Noona will wake up?" I heard a cute little kids voice say. 

"I don't know Yoogeun-ah. We just have to hope that she'll wake up soon." The deep voiced man named Kris said. 

"Hyung, I'm scared." I heard another cute little kids voice say. 

"It's okay. Your hyung is here." Kris said as I heard patting noises. 

[Kris POV]

Ahri has been asleep for almost about 3 months. Her brothers are worried sick and there's nothing we can do about Ahri's health. They said she could die or be in a vegetable state for, who knows how long! I miss her. I love her. I wish she knew that people were waiting for her to wake up. 

The last thing we talked about with eachother was whether I was happy or not. For a couple of weeks before she got discharged and into the other accident.. I had gotten a call from my parents that I had to work in China all year and I knew I couldn't bring Ahri. I couldn't think of the bright side because even though I'm rich, I won't be able to fly back and forth to see Ahri and finacially support her. It was impossible. I was planning on breaking up with her so she wouldn't have to miss me so much during the time I'm away, but instead we got into a car crash. 

"Hyung, let's go to sleep." Yoogeun tugged at my shirt. 

"Okay, let's go. Let's say good bye to your Noona though." I said as I woke up the tired Leo who was sleeping on the couch. 

"Take care Noona, we love you." The 3 boys tiredly bowed to the unconscious Ahri. 

"Ahri-ah, wake up soon eo? We love you, good night." I said as I motioned for the boys to get out of the room. 

[Ahri's POV] 

What was all that about?

Right now, I couldn't speak, but I spoke in my thoughts countless and countless times. 

So, what I've heard for the past 3 months is that my name was Song Ahri and I had 3 little brothers and a big brother who passed away. Also, 2 parents that died too. I had a boyfriend named Kris that I had been dating for a year and maybe a few months. That's all I heard about my family information. 

I also heard that I was in a coma and that I was in a major car crash. They said that they were worried that I might have amnesia when I woke up. 

I think I have amnesia. I don't seem to remember a thing about my life. It's all blank like a white sheet of paper. I don't know what I'm going to do when I wake up. 

I don't even know what I look like.

I need to wake up soon. 


A/N: I don't know why I like hanging you guys at cliffs. I'm just really bored and I was so bored that I decided to post my story that I'm working on. XD I'm going to start updating there when Loving You is finished.