Chapter 31.

Loving You

I walked arm in arm with Peniel to his room as we right on time for his curfew. We said our farewells and he said he would visit me, but I corrected him and told him I would visit him since he's blind and all.. I actually had fun. Just those 2 hours together.. roaming around. I had met someone new also. 

"Hmm, Shin Donggeun." I said to myself while laying in bed. 

I smiled unknowingly and I didn't know someone was watching me. 

"Hey.." I snapped my head at the door where Kris was at. 

Kris had a scary gaze going on right now. It sent chills down my back as I shivered in fear. 

"Hi." I put on a smile. 

"So, what did you do all day?" Kris asked while looking down. 

"I was..with someone I just met today. He said he knew my brother so we walked around the park." I told Kris. 

His facial expression was impossible to read. It had mixed feelings of pain and sadness. It looked like no happiness was stored inside of him. 

"K-Kris are you okay?" I asked like the 4th time this week. 

Kris bent down to my eye level and smiled slightly while nodding. 

"I have a question.." Kris softly said still looking into my eyes. 

"Yes?" I replied yet being mesmerized by his eyes. 

Kris leaned a bit closer. 

"Why were you doing so much skinship with a guy you just met?" Kris asked as something flashed within in his eyes. 

"H-He's blind." I nervously said. 

The look in Kris' eyes fell instantly. Kris ran out of the hospital room and into the hallway to scold himself. 

"KRIS YOU STUPID. ARGH. WHY DO YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS?!" Kris yelled to himself. 

I sat by the door listening to Kris scold himself out in the middle of the hospital's hallway. 

I"m sorry Kris..but if you don't step it up a bit. I think I might like Donggeun. Mianhae. 


A/N: OHH~ I got my glasses back! :D So duh happy~! YEAHHH. 

Also this is hilarious. 

Kris is like: What are you doing?! 

In a calm way of course because our duizhang is much of a calm guy.. pfft. xD