The Fight.

Loving You

I took a look to my left and then my right. Kris gave me a nod as I imagined what was about to happen. I nodded as I motioned for Kris to take the 2 guys since he was a lot faster and stronger than me. I thought I would just take the short guy, but when the short guy took off his jacket then I noticed he had a bit of muscle on him. 

That is when I gulped in fear. 

I don't think my black belt in Taekwondo is going to help.. 

"So, are we going to just stand here and wait for you guys to fight?" I heard a familiar voice. 

There was Chen, Tao, and Luhan with his girlfriend as I remembered that I had invited them for lunch. Kris laughed as he went towards half of the EXO-M members as the tall one quickly broke into the fight. 

Kris suddenly turned back to help me defend myself, but he was too late after I had pinned down 2 guys who were wrapped around eachother. Everyone's eyes were widened as I puffed some air to my bangs that were in my face. 

I looked up with 'kill' written in my eyes. EXO-M were a bit intimidated as the bulky one was the last one standing in the fighting position. 

He sprint forward until he fell flat face on the ground in front of me. 

Tao had hit one of the sensitive spots on the bulky guy. I smiled as Tao helped me up and Kris along with the others, grabbed the other 2 guys. 

"So, what are we going to do with these guys?" Kris asked as he glared at the 3. 

One was already unconscious and the other two were massaging there arms lightly after all the damage I did to them. 

"Should we let them..stay?" Chen asked. 

Tao slapped his arm. 

"Yah! What was that for? I'm your hyung!" Chen rubbed his arm while pouting. 

"Hush, we do not want them staying here." Tao said while rolling his eyes. 

"Then let's let them go?" I asked looking up at all of them since they were a bit taller than me. 

"Yeah, that seems reasonable." Luhan agreed. 

"First let's get some names. Just in case we see them again." Kris said while bending down to the 2 guys who were still conscious. 

"So, names please." Tao said as he also bent down. 

"Z-Zelo." The tall one stuttered underneath the cold stares of Tao and Kris. 

"Jongup." The short one said avoiding the staredown of a panda and a dragon. 

"And.. that is?" Kris asked while pointing at the bulky one. 

"That's Yongguk hyung.." Zelo and Jongup said in unison. 

"Okay, we have all the names. You guys can go now." Tao said before pushing them away from the house. 

"Now, let's go eat!" Luhan said happily as he rushingly ushered his girlfriend inside the house as I laughed. 

Kris did the same to me as Tao and Chen looked at eachother oddly. 

"Don't you dare do the same to me." Chen warned Tao by pointing a finger. 

"I wasn't even going to think of it Chenchen." Tao laughed as he went inside the house. 


A/N: Awwwzers. Remember the poem I was talking about? WELL, I got 3 stanzas down and I just need one more. The good thing about this is that it's due on the 18th. SO, I'm not as screwed over as before lol. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. :D

Subscribe, Comment, and Upvote!