Chapter 13.

Loving You

"Hey.." I saw a wobbly Kris in front of my door. 

I peeked my head out the doorway and looked left and right. A waft of alcohol flooded through my nose as I pinched my nose to get away the smell.

"Were you drinking?!" I asked before getting him inside the house. 

"..I..ah..hi~" Kris singsonged happily. 

I rolled my eyes and sighed while heading to the boys bedroom. 

Kris was tripping all over the place as his weight was supported by me. Once again, I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

Aish, shincha.. [shincha means seriously or really.]

I had woken up Yoogeun by accident as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. 

"Look! The kids awake!" Kris shouted before I dropped him on top of my bed. 

"Noona, what's hyung doing here?" Yoogeun asked as he got out of bed. 

I ruffled his hair and smiled. 

"Hyung is staying over. Just do what you usually do in the mornings and go to your school play rehearsal okay?" I whispered while putting a blanket over Kris's squirming body. 

"Okay." Yoogeun agreed and went back to sleep. 

I put my hands on my hips and stared at Kris as he was sleeping. 

Gosh, stop staring you seem like a creeper for gods sake.. 

I sighed and went to the kitchen to get a pill and water. 

I came back to the room and stared at him one last time. 

"..I..Ahri..love.." Kris mumbled in his slumber. 

I just stood there and crossed my arms with a smile. 

This child..

"I mind as well sleep in the living room.." I mumbled while laying down on the couch.

--

[Kris' POV]

A shot of pain hit me in the head as I looked around with the bright sunlight coming through the opened window. I looked around and noticed that there were 3 beds by my side. While rubbing my head, I got out of the warm bed and opened the door. There was a water bottle and a pill on the table right next to me as I popped the pill into my mouth while downing it with water. 

There was a smell that pulled me in as I smelt my clothes also. 

"God, I smell so much." I said while yawning. 

"Oh you're awake." Ahri said with a smile. 

"I-I'm sorry.. I don't know what I was thinking last night." I explained guiltily. 

"It's okay. You owe me though. I called in sick for you so you don't have to go to work." Ahri responded while cooking. 

"How did you know I was working today?" I asked bewildered. 

"Your secretary called." Ahri laughed while putting pancakes on a plate and setting it in front of me. 

"Eat. You'll need the energy." Ahri told me before digging in. 

Ahri was preparing something else as I was staring at her back. 

I didn't think I would fall this hard..

I looked down at my plate while playing with the pancakes. I smirked while letting out a small chuckle. 

Flashback to last night

"Ayo waddup krease?" Chanyeol asked through the phone. 

"Do you want to like.. I don't know drink with me tonight?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers. 

There was a pause on the other line as I heard voices in the background. 

"I'm sorry, but my Mom scheduled a blind date for tomorrow. Gotta wake up early, you know the drill." Chanyeol responded sadly with a chuckle. 

"Oh ok.." I said with a little chuckle too. 

Who else is going to drink with me? 

I sat back in my car just looking out to the cloudy dark sky. I sighed as I decided that I'd go drinking by myself. 

--

"Sir, you're drunk! Do you need me to call you a cab?" The bartender asked me while taking the vodka bottle away from me. 

"Huh? No, I want to stay here and drink!" I argued while laying my head on the counter after drinking the whole entire bottle. 

"Where is this man's phone..?" The bartender asked as he searched my pockets. 

"Ah-hah! ...Last person called...Ah, Chanyeol!" The bartended dialed the number and talked to Chanyeol about grabbing me from the bar. 

--

"Aish, where to duizhang?" Chanyeol asked as I was passed out in the back of the car. 

Chanyeol glanced at the back seat and just decided to drop me off at whatever house was in sight. 

"Ah! There's Ahri's house. I hope she doesn't mind." Chanyeol said to himself out loud as he pulled into Ahri's driveway. 

End (Authors POV)

Kris laid down on the couch with his head up as he was suffering an intense headache. 

There was a sudden knock at the door. Ahri quickly made her way to the front door as Kris just stared up to the ceiling.

"Hey, are you alone?" Luhan asked with a smile while walking in and he saw Kris on the couch with bed hair. Luhan's facial expression suddenly turned into a frown. 

Ahri had on an shorts and a blouse, along with an apron when she greeted Luhan. Luhan eyed Kris suspiciously and a something in his heart told him something. 

"It's just Kris here." Ahri said with a smile. 

"Sit down." She added on while motioning me the couch. 

I thought this seemed like a good ending song to that part. :D I sing this song like.. 5 times a day lol. 
Here's the song ----> Junyoung

If Rocks not your cup of tea then haha. 
 


Kydelee's Note:

Annyeong everyone! :D Haha, uh-oh.. Luhan caught Kris in his very own girlfriends house?!