Chapter 3.

Loving You

"No, no. Please oppa. Please. Don't go." I whimpered in class as I fell asleep. 

Luhan nudged me as I jolted awake while I whispered 'Oppa'. Luhan looked at me worriedly. 

"Are you okay?" Luhan asked as I looked around the room. 

Thank god, class hasn't started yet. 

"I'm fine." I said as I smiled. 

"Are you sure? You don't look so fine. You were talking in your sleep about your Oppa." Luhan told me as my eyes widened. 

Luhan put his thumb on my cheek as he wiped away my tears that were staining my cheeks as I was crying in my nightmare. 

"Look at that!" 

"I'm so jealous!" 

"What don't I have that she has?!" 

"Thanks L-Luhan." I said as I grabbed my stuff and got up. 

"No problem. W-Where are you going?" Luhan asked me as he also got up. 

"I feel like roaming around the school.. I don't feel like staying in class." I said as I walked out the door with a little wave to him. 

--

"Try to catch me Oppa~" A girl with a whiny voice said as she was running away from Kris. 

"Come here or I'll punish you!" Kris said as he slowly jogged towards the girl. 

--

I was walking down the hallways as I was looking around, but all of a sudden I tripped and my glasses fell off my face. I covered my face quickly so nobody would recognize Song Ahri the ulzzang. I looked around for it on the ground as a blurry vision of a girl coming towards me showed up. 

The girl tripped and tripped over my books. The girl fell on her as people in the class right beside us were sticking there head out the windows and laughing at the girl who fell. 

"Where are you~" Kris said as he turned the corner and saw the girl on the ground next to a familiar geek. 

Kris ran over and helped the girl up. 

"What happened?" Kris asked like he was concered when I could tell that he was acting. 

You're a pretty good actor playerboy. 

I hid my face even more as I searched for my glasses. I quickly found them as I grabbed my books and got up slowly as my legs were aching. 

"Krissy~ that stupid girl had her books in the way." The girl pouted. 

I rolled my eyes and waited for Kris to turn me around and confront me. 

"Yah! You." Kris yelled as he turned me around. 

Ugh, what did I say? Guy's are so predictable. 

"Yes, Krissy?" I . 

"You! Ahri, why are your stupid books in the way?" Kris shouted. 

"Why did your girlfriend trip over my stupid books then?" I responded smartly. 

"Do you want to die?" Kris asked as he raised a fist. 

"Not really.. on second thought. Sure, since I don't want to see your face." I replied as I laughed. 

"Wow, that girls really brave!" 

"I heard she was the scholarship student from Busan." 

"Scholarship? She must be really smart then." 

"Scholarship student? You got in by scholarship?" Kris laughed hysterically while holding his stomach. 

His girlfriend came beside him and also laughed.

I rolled my eyes. 

"Immature 5 year olds." I mumbled as I shook my head at this nonsense. 

"What did you just say?" Kris asked as he stopped laughing. 

"I called both of you immature 5 year olds. My brothers are a lot more mature than you two combined and they're on the range of 4-6 years old." I told them off as people were 'ooo!'-ing in the classrooms. 

"You're really brave aren't you?" Kris asked as he put his hands on his hips. 

"Yes, I really am. Thank you for pointing out something I already know." I responed as I rolled my eyes again. 

"Your acting. I know you like me." Kris said as he eyed me. 

"Says the face that's banging every single girl he sees."  I responded. 

"Are you serious? You know nothing about me." Kris said seriously. 

"I only say what I see and that is what I see." I laughed as I walked away. 

I felt someone pull my ponytail as it broke and my hair fell down my shoulders. I gasped as I immediately got another hair tie out of my pocket and tied it quickly while running off. 

"She looked pretty...mysterious when she did that." 

"Do you know who she reminds me of?"

"That ulzzang right!" 

"Ulzzang you say?" Kris said underneath his breath as he smirked. 


A/N: Hey, everyone! :D I thought this was a boring short update haha. I hope you enjoyed all the drama mashed into there. 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, and UPVOTE~