FINAL.

Loving You

A LOT of years from now.. let's say 5 years?

"Yah! Joongki-ah! Get back over and get your pajamas on before your Mom kills me for not having you in bed!" Daniel shouted, running after your 1 year old son Joongki who you have named after your big brother. 

"I don't want to sleep!" Joongki screeched being picked up swiftly by Leo. 

"Why aren't you listening to your Samchon[uncle]? Go to sleep." Leo said to Joongki. 

"O-Okay Leo samchon." Joongki obeyed. 

Daniel finally caught up while panting like a dog. 

"What happened to you?" Leo asked, laughing hysterically. 

"I was chasing that brat over there!" Daniel shouted. 

Joongki hid behind Leo as Leo patted Joongki's to signal for him to head upstairs and sleep. 

"Hyung you are 11 years old and I'm 9. Grow up a little!" Leo scolded his hyung. 

Daniel just exhaled deeply and headed to the couch where Yoogeun was playing on the game console. 

"So, when did Noona and Hyung say they were coming back?" Yoogeun asked, not taking his eyes off of the TV. 

"I don't know.. 7?" Leo replied. 

--

"We're home~" Ahri said while walking in slowly. 

"We brought dinner too!" Kris shouted. 

"Hyung~ be quiet. Joong-ah is sleeping!" Leo said with a finger to his lips. 

Kris copied him and smiled. 

--

"Gosh, it's like we had 4 kids or something." Kris muttered underneath his lips, seeing Joongki in his high chair and Ahri's little brothers in the other chairs. 

Ahri flicked his forehead while laughing. 

"Well, when you married me.. You said they could live with us. Your Mom insisted on taking them, but too bad now.. She's miles away from us~" Ahri singsonged, putting kimchi onto everyone's plates. 

The boys smiled while holding their laughter against Kris, their brother-in-law. 

"What are you my mom?" Kris asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"No, I'm younger than you and I can't produce something as handsome as you." Ahri said with a smile. 

"Eww, go get a room." Daniel said while covering Joongki's ears. 

"Am I that handsome?" Kris asked with a diva attitude. 

"Shut up byuntae[ert]." Ahri said while smacking his arm. 

-- 10 years later. (Ahri is 31, Kris is 33, Yoogeun 20, Leo 19, Daniel 21. they're old now! LOL)

"UMMA! UMMA! UMMA! UMMA! UMMA!" 

I heard yelling from each side of the bed. I felt Kris move around around me while groaning. Then I felt his hot breath on my neck. 

"Why did we decide to have so much children when we already have your brothers?" Kris whispered into my ear. 

"My brothers are in their late teens already.. shut up." I croaked, scooting closer to him. 

"I HEARD YOU APPA!" The now 11 year old Joongki screeched. 

"What do you guys want?" I asked, sitting up in bed. 

3 year old Christi climbed onto the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"Pegopa~[I'm hungry]" Christi rubbed her stomach. 

Kris sat up in bed with massive bed hair as everyone except him laughed. Kris smirked and sprung out of bed and chased the kids all the way out to the kitchen. Leo, Yoogeun, and Daniel came out of their rooms one by one, wondering what the ruckus was all about. We all made our way downstairs and sat at the table and waiting for our breakfast that our magnificent chef was going to make for us. 

"So, why did you wake your Umma and Appa up?" Kris asked. 

"Also, us!" Yoogeun pointed at the zombies Daniel and Leo. 

"It's your 17th anniversary." Joongki said with wide eyes. 

"How did we not know that?" Kris looked at me.

"Bad mommy and daddy!" Leo said in a baby voice. 

"Leo, you're 19 years old. That's not cute anymore." I said while putting eggs in my mouth. 

Kris smiled in amusement as he ate, the others broke out laughing while gagging. 

"So, it's our 17th anniversary. Let's tell everyone about when we first met then. At this table. During breakfast." Kris smiled evilly. 

I laughed as the others stared in horror. 

"ANNI. ANNI. I'M NOT LISTENING ANYMORE TO THIS STORY. I WILL EXCUSE MYSELF." Daniel shot up from his seat, grabbed his plate, and ate in the kitchen. 

"I'm going too." Yoogeun and Leo said while getting up too. 

Kris and I laughed and prepared to tell it to Christi and Joongki until Joongki shot up from his chair and went with his Uncles. Christi was in a high chair and it was locked so she had to stay with us no matter what. 

..5 minutes later..

"Remember when I was trying to hide in the front seat, but you still saw me?" Kris laughed. 

I was laughing hysterically, going after the memories until the bell rang. 

"Danggit, we were only 5 minutes in." Kris pouted as he got up and headed to the door. 

I grabbed the plates and washed them, along with the boys. 

"AYO WADDUP KREASE!?" Chanyeol shouted while engulfing Kris into a hug. 

"Yah! Get off me creep!" Kris shouted. 

"Waee~? Am I too heavy for the old man Kris?" Chanyeol asked while smirking. 

"XIUMIN'S OLDER THAN ME!" Kris shouted. 

"But he still looks cute!" Chanyeol argued. 

"I have no time for this... Why are you here?" Kirs asked. 

"Happy 17th Anniversary man." Chanyeol swung his arm over Kris' shoulder. 

"Thanks. Would you like some breakfast?" Kris asked. 

"OH MY GOSH, KRIS WU YI FAN IS OFFERING PARK CHANYEOL BREAKFAST? I would be lying if I said no!" Chanyeol excitedly said and ran to the kitchen. 

"What a kid." Kris said underneath his breath as he made his way into the kitchen to see you putting Daniel in a headlock. 

"NOONA! NOT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!" Daniel shouted. 

"This is definitely going on YouTube!" Leo laughed. 

"I'm going to kill you when I'm out of this headlock!" Daniel yelled. 

"Kill who huh?" I asked with a smirk. 

"What is happening?" Chanyeol whispered to Kris. 

"..my wife is always like this. It happens almost every morning.. Let me go get your breakfast." Kris nonchalantly said while giving Chanyeol a plate. 


A/N: Aww~ it's the end. I LOVE YOU GUYS! For the infinite support from you~ I hope you guys have a nice day and you stay subscribed to me! It would be make me happy if you would participate on picking my next fanfic. :D They're all numbered. 

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.