Kris, you mother-

Loving You

"Hey, Luhan hyung!" Kris shouted as he ran towards Luhan who was about to get in his car. 

Luhan paused and slowly turned towards the giant. 

"Yes?" Luhan asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"I have a question to ask you." Kris said with a goofy smile. 

"And that is..?" Luhan asked. 

"Is Ahri poor? Do you think she's an ulzzang? Is there something wrong with her? Why the heck is she so brave? I mean she just like stood up to-" 

"You said 'question' not 'questions'. One. At. A. Time. Mister." Luhan pointed out as he leaned on his car. 

"Okay, is Ahri poor?" Kris asked slowly as more questions were suddenly filling up his mind. 

"I don't know. I just met her yesterday." Luhan stated as he rolled his eyes. 

"Aren't you guys friends already? You should be getting to know eachother already." Kris said as he moved his eyebrows up and down. 

"Dude, I don't even know if she's still here at the school." Luhan said as he crossed his arms. 

"How about we check at the bus station? It hasn't left yet!" Kris said as he went to the other side of Luhan's car and climbed in. 

Luhan rolled his eyes and sighed as he also got inside the car. 

--

"I don't see her yet..Wait, she's right there!" Kris pointed out as I saw a familiar geeky looking girl. 

"That doesn't mean she's poor." Luhan said as he observed. 

"NOONA!" 3 little kids yelled as they passed by Luhan's car while heading towards Ahri. 

"Annyeong~" I said happily as I hugged all three of them while giving them kisses on the cheek. 

"How was your first day of school?" I asked as we walked the way Luhan's car was. 

"Dude, hide!" Kris said as he ducked down, but he was too tall. 

I noticed something odd about that car as it looked familiar. 

Luhan's car? 

Did she notice us?! Did she?! Did she pass already?!

"Annyeong, Luhan sunbae and stupid jerk." I said as I passed by. 

Oh, she saw us definitely. 

Kris and Luhan got out of the car and ran after you. 

You heard footsteps behind you as you quickly pulled the boys behind you as you turned around to face the person following you. 

What on earth are these bozo's doing? 

"What do you guys want?" I asked as the boys were trembling in fear. 

"Annyeong do you remember me?" Luhan said as he crouched down and patted the boys heads. 

"Oh, you're that.. uhh.. Lulu hyung!" Yoogeun said while laughing. 

"Haha, not lulu, but Luhan hyung." Luhan corrected Yoogeun as he pinched his cheeks. 

"The cute guy with the big doggys!" Leo pointed out. 

Oh my gosh, he just repeated what I said last night. 

I facepalmed myself as I blushed. Luhan turned to me and smiled while laughing. 

"So, I'm the cute guy with the big dogs?" Luhan asked. 

"Well, you see.. I was explaining to them who Luhan was and I said a guy with big dogs, but they didn't understand so I said cute guy.. and they understood better." I explained as Luhan just raised an eyebrow while laughing. 

"I'm Kris. Kris hyung." Kris said to the boys as the boys backed away from Kris. 

"Aww~ they don't like you Kris." Luhan said while laughing. 

"Noona, who's this scary man?" Daniel asked as he tugged on my sleeve. 

"Just some stupid guy that your Noona hates." I said as I stuck my tongue out at Kris. 

"I bet you're poor." Kris shot out. 

My expression changed from happy to sad yet confused. 

"Don't jump to conclusions Kris!" Luhan punched Kris on the arm. 

"Sorry, Kris is a little dense." Luhan said as I let out a small laugh. 

"I-It's okay.. anyways, let's go boys." I immediately said as I quickly walked away from them. 

When you were out of there view and already on the bus Luhan gave Kris a death glare to Kris as Kris gave him a -what?- look. 

"Look what you did stupid!" Luhan cried out as he jumped in the air to smack Kris' head. 

"What did I do?!" Kris shouted while rubbing the part of his head Luhan had smacked. 

"You're so stupid. She probably thinks I'm a jerk now!" Luhan shouted as he fell to the ground. 

"You're so paranoid. She's not going to think that!" Kris shouted back as he helped Luhan help. 

Luhan smacked Kris' arm away. 

"Kris, you mother- you know what? Find your own ride." Luhan coldly said as Luhan ran off to his car and drove off. 

"What?!" Kris shouted as he ran after Luhan's car. 

Kris stopped running as he slowly pulled out his phone. 

"I'm by the bus station next to the school. Nae." Kris sat on the curb waiting for his ride. 

Ugh, now Luhan probably hates me.