Today.

Loving You

Today was the day of the Christmas Parade Rehearsal and Luhan, Kris, and the rest of EXO were excited as can be. They were waiting to see all the girls in dresses for the parade! 

Oh those s.

I walked out of the house in a light brown trench coat that was ripped at the ends a little as I exited the house with my brothers. Underneath the trench coat was my Santa dress that I was forced to wear by the student committee. The kids had to participate also because EXO would have too much time gawking over the girls. 

Once again, s. 

--

"Hey, what's with the coat?" Baekhyun asked before Luhan got a chance too. 

Luhan waited until everyone said there questions before asking you, but by the time it was his turn.. You had to get on the parade float's stage. 

You were singing a song and it was Ailee's - My Grown Up Christmas List. It was the English Version since it was better to understand then the Korean version even though you were a half blooded Korean. It just seemed more natural. 

The parade was starting as everyone on the parade float threw off there trench coats and faced the people watching. I had glanced at EXO as they had there mouths hanging open. The kids threw peppermints and handed out Candy Canes to people who were passing by the float. EXO each had one as they tried to catch as many as they could while the float was moving. 

 (Imagine a white cardigan, a long white cardigan over it lol.) 

The parade finished early as it was getting colder by the minute! Everybody returned home before cleaning up the floats inside the auditoriums or outside. EXO came up to me and high fived me while some of them were still in a trance from my singing, dancing, and dress. I laughed at there expressions as Luhan and Kris had you as there phone background now. 

They didn't want to tell you that because that would be weird, but now whenever people asked them if that was there girlfriend, they would now respond 'yes' even though it wasn't true. They just wanted to imagine. Anyways it's almost Christmas. The real Christmas event was yet to happen and EXO knew that it was going to blow there minds. 

"So, how about to celebrate a great rehearsal?" Chanyeol asked as he happily smiled like a creep. 

"Uhh, sure. It was just a rehearsal, but let's celebrate if Chanyeol wants it." I smiled back less creepier than Chanyeols. 

"YES! How about at the Bubble Tea cafe?! Private Room!" Sehun cheered as I just listened to them shouting there rich remarks. 

I sighed as I walked along with them as I didn't join the conversation, but just listened. 

I wish I was rich like them.. seems easier. 

"VIP ROOM MAKNAE!" Xiumin shouted as he high fived with Sehun. 

"Noona, why are they so loud?" Daniel asked me as he was holding Leo's hand and I was holding Yoogeuns. 

I shook my head and shrugged with a laugh. 

"You l-looked beautiful." I heard from beside me as I saw Luhan's nervous expression. 

He looked cute and squishable right now, that I wanted to pinch his cheeks and ruffle his hair. 

"Haha, thank you Oppa." I said as Luhan's heart skipped a beat.

Luhan walked away with a smile as he clutched his heart privately. He made sure for you not to see as he hid behind the giant Chanyeol and Kris who were making serious conversation about business work. 

 


A/N: PARTY TIME IN NEXT CHAPTER! :DD 

LOLOL, I'm burying myself in books right now. Study study study. :))

Subscribe, Upvote, and Comments are appreciated. ♥♥♥ you guys!