To the rescue.

Loving You

"Yah! I don't have your money!" The queenka shouted as she was running down a dark alley. 

She hit the dead end as she was stuck between 3 guys who looked like they were going to do bad things to her. 

I was returning from the market because I was getting food for Kris and the boys. I passed by the alley and heard shouting as I cautiously walked down it, making sure not to create any kind of noticeable sound. Luckily, it was windy. I would have been bought right away. 

"P-Please don't hurt me!" The familiar girl shouted as I tip toed closer. 

It was the queenka. Should I rescue her? There's 3 guys.. is she a fast runner? 

"Hey." I hollered. 

SHUT UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AHRI! BE QUIET AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH. GOSH, YOU ARE DEAD! 

They all turned to look at me as I was intimidated underneath there stares. They were all blonde. I gulped unnoticeable and motioned with my eyes for the queenka to make a break for it. She just stood there full of fear. 

"RUN!" I shouted and took off running with the queenka sprinting right behind me. 

The 3 men chased after us and they were a little far from us as we ran down the busy streets of Seoul. 

"Where are we going?!" The queenka asked as we were running down a familiar route. 

"My house!" I shouted as I went down several dark alleys, dodging drunks and smokers. 

We ended up in front of my house as I saw Kris outside playing with the boys. I smiled as I neared the house and ran on top of the brick sidewalk in a star pose. Kris laughed when he saw what I did and his expression fell when he saw the queenka. 

I looked behind me and there was the 3 men still running towards us. 

I hid behind Kris as the queenka hid behind me. Kris looked at us weirdly as he finally caught on to what was happening. 

Kris put his hand out in front of him to motion stop. Kris and 1 of the guys were about the same height as there was a bulky one and a skinny short one. 

"GIVE US THE MONEY!" The bulky one hollered. 

"I told you I didn't take it!" The queenka hollered back. 

"WE SAW YOU TAKE IT!" The tall one said. 

"I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T TAKE IT!" The queenka repeated distressed. 

"NOONA?! WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?!" Daniel shouted. 

Everyone looked at him and he shrugged with a giggle. 

"Wait, if you want to get over here then you have to get through me." Kris said with his arms crossed. 

"We just want the girl behind that other girl." The short skinny one said. 

"oh okay." Kris smiled as he pulled the queenka from behind me. 

I pulled her back behind me as I saw her frightened face. I glared at Kris as he flinched at my stare. 

"Why would you do that Kris?!" I shouted as I punched his arm. 

Kris rubbed the spot that I hit. 

"Gosh, why do you punch like a man?!" Kris shouted back. 

"Shut up pabo!" I yelled as I kicked his leg and returning my attention back to the 3 men. 

"We don't have your money." I said as I laughed at Kris who was irritatedly jumping around. 

"How would you know? You weren't even there." The tall one confronted me. 

"I wasn't there, but I...believe that she didn't take the money." I said slowly. 

"You seem a bit hesitant." The bulky one said with a smirk. 

"I was thinking about the right words to say! I didn't know how to put it." I replied. 

"You're lying." The short one said. 

"Don't jump to conclusions." I mentioned. 

"Already did." The tall one responded as he went into fighting position. 

"So you're going to fight 2 girls and 1 guy?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, so what?" the short one asked in fighting position also. 

"I'm not fighting." Kris shot in. 

I glared at him as he trembled and slowly got into fighting position. I turned to the queenka and she looked scared out of her mind. She slowly brought her fists to her face. 

"You know what.. 2 people. You go inside with my brothers." I said as I pointed at the queenka.

"O-okay." She stuttered as she ran inside with the boys. 

"Game on." The tall one said with a smirk followed by the others smirk. 


A/N: NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FIGHT. It will be short. XD

Remember to Subscribe, Comment, and Upvote! ♥♥♥