Chapter 24.

Loving You

Before I start this chapter.. I want to give a shoutout to Courtney aka letsbangyongguk from tumblr. On January 7th, she committed suicide because of what an anon said. Courtney was suffering from depression and other stuff that are listed in this article(technically it's her blog, but the article was right there). RIP Courtney! That anon had no heart to say that to you. I don't know you, but I'm also a BYG fan. Even though I know you're not reading this.. but I hope you have a better life in Heaven. :) 


Now let's start this chapter with a suspenseful start. 


"How is this possible?" I heard a deep voice ask. 

The voice sounded tired as he or she mumbled to themself. 

I couldnt' recall the voice, but I was pretty sure it was a man. 

Wait, who am I then?

"Kris-shii, you have to back to your room." I heard a faint sweet voice. 

"N-Ne. Good night Ahri-ah, please wake up soon. I love you." I heard the deep voiced man say. 

There was squeaking from wheels along with light footsteps to what seemed like a door closing. 

Now it was complete silence. 


A/N: REALLY SHORT UPDATE LOL. I'm still sad about the Courtney issue. People shouldn't be treated like that especially when they're trying to live life through depression. Life isn't easy to some people. That stupid Anon.. he/she said something like this 'we have enough asian obsessed people'... *slap* stop bothering us asian obsessed people then! gosh, people need to just hold the eff down and keep there comments to themselves. 

Anywho... enough of sad happenings.. I got a 99/100 on my poem! :) I was really happy about it in English. The teacher said that since I wrote my last two assignments perfect then she'll let me off by just giving me 99/100 which I should have gotten a 98/100. I told her I can just take 2 points off, but she just wanted me to have 1 point off. How sweet of her~ I love old people.. I actually wouldn't call her old, but she's like probably 40-60 years old. :D My favorite English teacher of all time! ♥ also, the class was suppose to recite on the 18th, but I took it as a chance to just do it now and I got an awesome score. I will say her name. Mrs. Reddig, thank you very much. I hope that you love my next assignment. 

Also, my last 2 assignments were short stories and she said to write about 2 characters and I was like "KRISBER TIME!" I wrote a fluffy short story. She gagged throughout the whole thing and told me I got a 100 on it. XD Oh please.. I got diabetes while writing it! 

LOL, I hate how I have long authors notes.. Should I stop doing that for the sake of the fanfic? 

Anyways :D Bye.