Move To Our Own House

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ENG SUB + ROM +KOR] B.A.P - 전부 거짓말 (It's All Lies) - YouTube

--------------------

Mrs. Lu arrived at the Park’s mansion with foods . She really worried after she got a call from Luhan , telling her that they have to cancel the dinner plan since Sora was not feeling well .

Luhan was in the kitchen when he heard the doorbell . He just want to start cooking something for Sora and himself who is really hungry . He doesn’t have any choices since Sora parent will get home a little bit late .

He get the door and opened it up . He’s a little bit surprise to see his mother was in front of him .

“Omma , what are you doing here ?” He asked in puzzlement .

His mom held the plastics of foods in her hands . “ Your dad and Sora parent suddenly have an emergency meeting . I know you will be hungry , so I come .”

Luhan hugged her mom with thankful smile . “Thank you omma . You are my savior .” Mrs. Lu tapped his back with her other hand .

Both of them walked to the kitchen . He helped her mom to serve the foods on plates .

At the same time , Sora felt hungry . She went out from her room and walked to downstairs . Her knee still hurt but she can walk more better than before . She had get used to the bruises , cuts and scrapped . It was not her first time to get all of those so she can easily bared the pains .

Luhan wanted to bring the food for her but stopped when he saw his wife entered the kitchen . His eyes widened . “Sora !” He run to her , worried that she will fell . “I told you to call me if you need something , right ?” He hold her shoulders but Sora shrugged her shoulders to get his hands off her .

An amused smile crept on Mrs. Lu face . She really happy to see her son being caring to his wife . “Sora-ah , sit here . I bought dinner . Let’s eat together .” Mrs. Lu tapped the chair in front of her .

Sora walked to the chair while Luhan holding her waist . Luhan pulled the chair for her . She felt a little bit hesitated before sit on the chair .

She glanced at the table . There were roasted chicken , mashed potato , boiled broccoli and coleslaw . Luhan took a sit beside her and the three of them started their dinner .

It was dead silent . Sora was eating her roasted chicken silently until her mother-in-law asked about her knee and the cuts on her face .

“Sora-ah , how can you get hurt like this ?” She asked . Sora stop munching her chicken and uncomfortably glanced at Mrs. Lu . She think of an excuse to give . “I f-fall .” She stuttering .

Luhan turned his head at Sora . He also surprised to hear . *She fall ?*

“Omo ! How can you fall ?” Mrs. Lu said and turned her head at her son . “Luhan , don’t you ttake care of your wife ?” She scolded Luhan making his shoulder fell . *I tried .* He thought .

“If you keep being like this son , you will get punish , arasso ?” Mrs. Lu added earning a nodded from Luhan .

Suddenly , Mrs. Lu clasped both of her hands together and grinned widely . “I almost forgot !”

Both Sora and Luhan tilted their head and looked at Mrs. Lu who was still grinning .

“Your dad and I have something to give to both of you .” She stood up and took something from her bag on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter