Getting Easier

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO-K- Machine lyrics [Eng. | Rom. | Han.] - YouTube

--------------------

That night , after assured his parent and in-laws that Sora was fine , he returned back to the bedroom to check on his wife conditions .

At the same time when he stepped inside the room , Sora just finished took her shower and changed into clean clothes . It’s a little bit hard to clean herself because of the bandage .

Sora stopped walking and took a glanced at Luhan who was also staring at her . Luhan remembered that he had raised his voice at Sora earlier and he felt guilty . Sora ignored him and walked to her bed slowly . In her condition , she can’t move in fast rate .

Sora laid on her left side since she hurt her right waist . Luhan face can’t help to show that he was worried .

“Sora-ah , did your waist still hurt a lot ?” Luhan warily asked .

“None of your business .” She replied coldly .

Luhan sighed . He really hates when she said it was not his problems but in a matter of fact she is his wife . The one that he will love and care forever .

“I’m sorry because I had raised my voice at you earlier .” He apologized sincerely .

Sora not minding his apologized . She put her earphone on and the volume more louder . Luhan knew it will not get any further so he walked to the bathroom with a new pair of clothes .

After done took a hot shower and changed his clothes , he walked out from the bathroom . He looked at Sora who was sleeping angelically . A smile crept onto his face . He approached the bed and stared at his wife for a long time .

He took out the earphone slowly from her ears and put her ipod with the earphone on the desk beside the best . He pulled the blanket over her body and he don’t hesitated to kiss her temple .

“Good night , my wife .” He softly whispered beside her ear .

---------------

“Sora-ah , wake up ~” Sora heard someone’s calling her name . She opened one of her eyes and saw Luhan face was so close to her . She can even see he was smiling brightly .

“Finally , you wake up . We need to send your parent to the airport .” Luhan said still smiling . She can felt his hot breath tingling her face and that makes both of her eyes shot wide opened .

Few seconds later , after she can restart her brain again , she pushed Luhan hardly until he fall on the floor covered with carpet .

“Aw !” Luhan shrieked in pained while rubbing the back of his head which hit the desk . Sora sat up and looked at him with victory grinned on her face . *That what you got , you ert !* She thought and rolled out from the bed .

She not even minding to help Luhan who was still in pain . In fact , she just let out an evil laughed and walked to the bathroom .

Even it hurt but Luhan still can bear with the pain . He just want to see whether Sora will care about him or not and the fact that Sora don’t even felt a bit pity of him , making he pouted . *Sora , you mean.*

Sora just finished doing her morning routine in the bathroom . When she walked out from the bathroom , he saw Luhan was sitting at the edge of her bed while looking at his phone .

Luhan tilted his head and saw Sora was wearing a simple white singlet and a pink leopard cardigan matched with her navy blue jean . Sora went to the mirror to brush her long brown and blonde hair . She put a hair clip to restrain her bangs from falling on her eyes .

Luhan just watched all her actions with a smiled on his face . He seems to feel amused by all the actions from Sora .

Sora can feel Luhan was staring at her and she felt annoyed . She suddenly came out with an idea how to annoy him like the way he did to her .

She pulled out the wedding ring from her finger . Luhan stopped smiling and he can’t help to feel nervous . *What she’s going to do with the ring , now ?* Luhan tried to read h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter