Trying To Know Her Better

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Lyrics]Tae Yang - Wedding Dress - English Version - YouTube

-------------

Luhan parked his car in front the wedding boutique . He unbuckled his seatbelt and went out from the car . He wanted to do something romantic like what he saw in TV when a guy will open the door for the girl so he wanted to do it for Sora .

Unfortunately , before he can do what he imagine to , Sora had open the door by herself making him a little bit sad . *I’m late .* He sighed and suddenly a new idea enter his smart brain .

He walked to Sora and hold her hand . Sora surprised by his sudden action . She looks at him smiling while his hand tightened with her .

“What are you doing ?” She asked with straight-face .

“I’m holding my future wife hand .” He said while blinking his eyes looking innocence . He can see that Sora doesn’t show that she amused by his action . “Why ? Don’t you like it when I hold your hand ?” He asked .

Sora pull her hand from Luhan roughly and shot a death glared on him . “Don’t touch me . We are not to the excess to touch each other .”  Sora smirked and walk into the boutique .

Luhan sighed and follow her from behind .

Inside the boutique , Sora can see a lot of wedding dresses . The bride should be excited when they enter a boutique to buy their wedding dress but for Sora , she doesn’t even feel near excited . Seconds later , Luhan entered the boutique and stand beside Sora .

One of the girl worker came and greeted them with a smile . “Hello . Welcome to L’Amour Wedding Boutique . Are both of you looking for a wedding dress ?”

“Yes .” Luhan simply replied .

“I will bring some booklet of our boutique new wedding tuxedo . Both of you can take a look at our dresses collection whilst I bring the booklet.” The worker said .

“Thank you.” Luhan thanks the worker making the worker blushed by his cute smile .The worker bowed her head and leave the both of them to search for Sora dress .

Sora start to search for the suitable dress for her but none of the dresses were suiting her taste . Luhan just follow her from behind and he can see that Sora had a hard time choosing her wedding dress so he wanted to help her . He looks around and a smile crept on his face . *Perfect for her.*

“Sora-ah , how about this ?” He called Sora who is 10 feet in front of him .

Sora turned around and she saw Luhan holding a long lace ball gown . *Is he crazy ?*  She gave him are-you-kidding-me look .

“Seriously , you think I will wear that ?” She hissed while crossed her arms .

“Why ? You will look pretty in this .” Luhan eagerly said .

Sora rolled her eyes in annoyance . “ Yes , if you mean by slipping in front of everyone because of that freaking long dress .” She said sarcastically . “Plus , I hate to wear long dress like that.” She added .

“Then ….. what kind of dress that you like ?” Luhan look around and found a sweet pink short dress . He took the dress and show it to her , “How about this one ? It’s not that long . You will not trip .”

“I hate pink .” She said even though she doesn’t blithely look at the dress .

“What color do you like ? I’m sure they have the dress with your favorite colors .” Luhan still trying his best to understand his future wife but Sora really felt annoying by his behavior .

She walked to Luhan , leaned her face to his ear and whispered ”Don’t pretend like you want to know me better . If you do , I hate to say this but it will never work out .” Sora pulled her head , leaving a smirk on her face and walk away .

Before Luhan can follow her , the worker come to him with the booklet . “Sir , do you want to choose your tuxedo now ?”

Luhan turn his head to the worker “uh ? Y-yes .”

After Luhan had choose his tuxedo , he went to the fitting room to try his tuxedo . There was no single of happiness on his face . Sora words keep lingering inside his mind .

”Don’t pretend like you want to know me better . If you do , I hate to say this but it will never work out .”

”Don’t pretend like you want to know me better . If you do , I hate to say this but it will never work out .”

*Is there a way to make you understand that I’m really trying to know you better . If only you more open up to me , Park Sora.* He sighed .

After he finished with his tuxedo fitting , he search for Sora around the boutique . *Did she still looking for her dress ?*

“Excuse me , Sir . Are you looking for your bride ?” The worker asked him .

“Yes . Do you know where is she ?” Luhan asked .

“She just left few minutes ago .” With what the worker said , Luhan eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter