Jung Daehyun

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAP - What The hell (Lyrics) - YouTube

-------------------

Friday finally approached means several days had passed since the argument between Luhan and Sora. The atmosphere between the both of them was bad. Sora still ignored Luhan and just shortly answered when he asked her something. On Luhan side, he was in stressful stated by trying hard to fix his relationship with Sora and at the same tine focus in classes for his exams.

Luhan also persuade Sora to go back to their apartment but she wouldn’t listen to him and for himself, he can’t let his wife stayed alone in the big mansion so he decided to live in the mansion until Sora changed her mind.

School finished for the last day of the week. As usual, Luhan picked her up on time. After waited for almost 15 minutes, he started to worry that she will run away again but before he can be panic, he saw Sora was walking toward the school entrance with three guys.

Sora was walking with Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. After what had seen happened to them, they were starting to become closed. She will walk with Youngjae to the gym class, cafeteria and having lunch with the three of them. She also had earned more respect from Zelo and it only makes Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo fans hated her more.

“Noona, you will go tonight, right?” Zelo asked in excitement.

“Come on. It will be fun.” Jongup added.

The three of them had invited her to one of the underground club. She was shocked at first when she knew high-class peoples like them also went to such place but after Jongup explained that they and their three others hyung love to perform at underground club, she thought it was cools.

“I don’t know.” She muttered but her eyes suddenly landed to Luhan car. At first, she scared that Luhan will not approve if she asked to go out tonight especially at such improper place for a young girl but when she thought about the argument, she changed her minds. * off with his approval, I’m not his puppet that will always follow his damn order.*

She stopped walking and turned her body to the three of them. “I changed my mind. I will go.” Her answered made the three of them jumped in enjoyment. “Assa! You know the place, right?” Youngjae asked and she nodded her head. “Then, we will meet you at nine tonight.” “Okay.” She replied. The three of them waved their hands to her and walked away.

Sora sighed and went to the car. She opened the door, entered the car and Luhan drove the car away. Sora took out her phone. The screen was not cracking anymore. It was like a brand new phone. Before she can plug the earphones inside her ear, Luhan spoke, “How’s school?” He asked, hopefully it will lighten the moods.

“Since I don’t start a fight, I guess it’s good.” She answered. Luhan knew that she was mocking him and he can’t help to sigh. “I saw you walking with three guys just now. Is that your new friends?” He kept trying. “None of your business.” She coldly replied.

*There she goes again with her ‘none of your business’ statement.* He sighed again. He wanted to remind her again about that matter and the punishment but because he didn’t want to make everything became worst; he kept it into himself and just silently drove the car to her family mansion.

That night, around 8 pm, Sora walked out from her room. She went downstairs and headed to the door. Luhan was studying at the living room when he saw Sora was walking downstairs wearing upper knees short, black tee and purple sweater along with her white sneakers.

She just walked to the door without minding to tell him or take a glance at him. Alerted, Luhan hurriedly stood up from the sofa and ran to her, “Sora, wait!” He caught her before she can go out. “Where are you going?” He searched her eyes, worriedly.

“Wherever I want to go is none of your business.” She coldly stated.

Luhan grabbed both of her shoulders. “I will accompany you.” He nodded his head, hoping she will agree but to his dismay, Sora just shoved both of his hands away. “For your information, I can go by myself.” She turned to go away but this time, Luhan slipped his hands around her waist and gave her the tightened back hugged ever like his life was depended on it.

Sora eyes rounded in surprised. A jolt shivered ran down to her spine by his sudden touched. “Yah let me go.” She firmly said whilst struggling to push his strong arms away. Luhan rested his head on her right shoulder, “Let me accompany you. What if something happens to you? I can’t forgive myself if you hurt yourself again.” He whispered, sounded upset.

*Damn. He can’t know that I want to go the underground club.* Sora bitted her bottom lip. His plea made his knees weakened but no matter what, she can’t let him follow her to the underground club. Heck, he will not let her go to the club at all.

She thought of an excuse and finally got one. “I just want to buy something to eat. So, let me go now.” She stated but Luhan still not letting her go. “I will bring you to whichever restaurant you want to go. Just let me take my car key, first.” He pulled his arms away. “Wait here. Don’t go anywhere.” He added and dashed to the living room.

He searched for his car key at the table but because it was messy with all the books and papers scattered around it, he took a long time before he can find it. After found it, he ran back to the door just to see the door was widely opened and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter