Argument Led To Guilty

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EvoL - I'm Sorry [English sub+Romanization+Hangul] - YouTube

---------------------

He threw her jacket onto the sofa and ran to her. He holds both of her shoulder with rounded eyes and his eyes trailed to all over her body, finding if she was hurting but luckily she was perfectly fine. Sora looked at him in disbelief. “What’s wrong with you?”

Only now, Luhan can start to breathe like normal again and he started to relief after he saw she was fine without any bruised or cuts. He took a long deep breath before he looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed together. “Where have you been this entire day?” He asked, worried.

“No where. School, went to see my friends…” She answered halfheartedly.

“Principal Kim called me and told me everything that had happened today. Why would you do that?! Do you know how worried I am?!” Luhan unintentionally raised his voiced. Sora was surprised by his sudden outraged. She was misunderstood by Luhan words. She thought he was blaming and accusing her that she was the one that started the fight but Luhan was pointing to her mistake when she’s running away from school and make him worried to death.

*What the hell!* She also started to boil in angered. “Why are you raising your voice at me? I didn’t do anything wrong!” For once, she didn’t care about the rules because she just wanted to defend herself.

“Yes, you are! Do you know that my friends and I need to skip our classes just to find you?! Our exams are just around the corner and we wasted our time just like that!” He snarled. “Well, I don’t give a damn about your exams! I don’t even need you to worry about me! Like I always said, I can perfectly take care of myself!” She argued back.

“Don’t raise your voice at me, especially after what you had done today.” Luhan pointed, firmly. “Can you please stop make others worried about you? This isn’t the first time you make me worried to death. You also troubled my friends.” He added.

Sora rolled her eyes in annoyance. “I never told you to ask for their helps in the first place!”

Luhan grasped onto his hair, frustrated. “Oh God! Why must my mom choose someone too stubborn to be my wife?” His eyes rounded as soon as he realized that he had said something harsh to Sora. “What?” Sora questioned him, clearly not satisfied with his words.

“S-Sora, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to say-“Before he can finish, Sora cut his words, “…and just now you felt regret to marry with me? Sorry if I’m not qualify to be your wife but as far of my concern, this marriage was arranged by my parent...and I never agreed to it.” She hissed and stormed out from the apartment.

Luhan turned panic. *You are so stupid! How can you say something like that to her?* He madly thought at himself. He looked around, confused and at the same time, felt panic. He didn’t know what to do but after several seconds of thought, he dashed outside the apartment.

He saw Sora was entering the elevator and he ran as fast as he can to catch her up but to his dismay, the elevator door was closed right before he can enter. Of course Sora saw him running to the elevator but she didn’t see the point for her to stop the door so he can enter. After all, he just said something that was unforgivable.

Luhan pressed the elevator button repeatedly, hoping the elevator door will open but it’s not. Without wasting his time, he went downstairs using the stairs. Sweats were covering his face. He just kept running and disregarding the tiredness.

When he arrived at the ground floor, he searched for her around the area and spotted she was heading to a taxi in front of the apartment entrance. “Sora! Wait!” He hollered and ran to catch her up.

Ignoring him, Sora entered the taxi, “Drive.” She ordered the taxi driver to drive away from there. Luhan halted and ran back to his car. He hurriedly started the engine, drove the car and followed the taxi from behind. Then, his phone rang. He took his phone inside his pocket with his left hand while his other hand controlling the steering.

He looked at the caller ID and straight to answer it. “Kris!” He nervously spoke. “Luhan, are you okay? Where are you?” Kris asked, totally sounded worried. “Kris, S-Sora was home but something happened and it is totally my fault. I don’t know what to do, she seems mad at me. I’m so stupid. I didn’t mean to say something like that-“Luhan breathe were uneven when he spoke without stop. “Luhan, can you calm down?” Kris commanded after heard how panic Luhan was. “Take a breath, man.” Kris added.

Luhan did as what Kris told him to do. When Kris had felt that Luhan had calm a little bit, he asked again. “Now, tell me. Where are you right now?” “I’m inside the car.” Luhan answered. “Where are you going? You said just now that Sora was home.” Kris asked.

“I was worried and when she was home, I raised my voice at her and unintentionally said something about her being my stubborn wife. It was a stupid mistake. Kris, what should I do now? What if she hates me?” Luhan can’t help to worry that Sora will hate him more. After the good progressing in their relationship, he didn’t want because of his words, everything will become worst again.

“Calm down, Luhan. Keep follow the taxi. Whatever you had said to her, you better apologize. Don’t become nervous or scared. Everything will be fine. Trust me. You need to assure her that you didn’t mean to say that.” Kris advised. Luhan swallowed his saliva. “Okay.” “Call me if anything happen.” Kris said before off the called.

Luhan threw his phone to the seat next to him and focused his eyes on the rode. The taxi was few meters in front of his car. When the taxi turned to the left corner, he knew exactly where it was heading to.

*Her family mansion.* He thought.

Few minutes later, the taxi stopped outside the mansion. Sora gave money to driver and stepped out from the car. She snuck her hand inside her bag and pulled out the mansion key. She opened the gate and entered the mansion area.

Luhan parked his car outside the mansion and hurriedly stepped out from his car and ran inside. Sora was unlocking the door and entered the mansion. Before she can shut the door, Luhan hold it with his hand and slipped his body inside.

“Get out!” Sora shouted and pointed her index finger to the door.

“Sora let me explain. I don’t mean to say something like that to you. For

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter