A Disappointing Plan

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

엠블랙(MBLAQ) - 스모키걸 (Smoky Girl) Music Video - YouTube

---------------------

“LUHAN!!!!!!”

Luhan stood up from the sofa in alarmed after he heard her yelling from the bedroom. Sora stormed to the living room to hear Luhan explanation. She was totally not happy with what she just saw after she entered the bedroom. “What have you done to the bedroom?!” She raised her voice.

“I didn’t do anything.” He said innocently while shrugging his shoulders. Sora clutched onto her hair in stress and closed her eyes. She was starting to have a migraine. *Why peoples keep making me mad today?* She sighed and stormed back to the bedroom. She was really tired and not in the mood to argue with Luhan.

Luhan watched her walked away from the living room in baffled. *It’s easier than I imagine.* He scratched his temple and shrugged his shoulders. He went to the bedroom, opened the door and entered. A proud smiled appeared on his face upon seeing his eyes landed on the queen-sized bed, instead of two singles bed that one belonged to Sora and another one belonged to him. Now, they had a bed that belonged to the both of them. The sheet was white and the thick blanket was of course Sora favorite color; dark purple. Their pillows were white and also dark purple.

For the whole day, he was busy with the new bed. In the morning, right after the furniture store opened, he went to buy a new bed and urged the worker to send the new bed on the same day. He also went to the shopping mall just to pick the bed sheets. As soon as the bed had arrived inside the bedroom, he started to put the new bed cover right away.

He knew that he supposed to discuss the matter with Sora but he also knew that she will never agree. After a lot of thought, he had decided to bring their marriage relationship to the next level and it started by sleeping in the same bed.

*Who knows maybe Luhan and Sora junior will exist in this world soon.* Just by the thought can make he excited and smiling like a crazy person.

Sora was resting her body inside the bathtub. The scent of the strawberry soap was making her mind and her body became more relaxing and calm. She closed her eyes, almost drifted into dreamland when there suddenly a few knocked on the door.

She gasped in surprised, startled by the sudden knocked and she turned her head to the door. She knew it was Luhan. Who else will be inside their house apart from her and Luhan?

“My gorgeous Sora, I know you are too tired to cook for dinner so I’m going to buy foods outside. I will just go for awhile, okay?” Luhan said from outside the bathroom.

Sora rolled her eyes, *What makes he thinks I’m going to cook again?* Shaking her head, she lowered her head so it will be under the water and few seconds later her head came out again. She wiped her face using her hands and sighed in relieved. All her tensed muscles started to loose up.

15 minutes later, Sora finished taking her bathed. With the pink towel covered her body, she went out from the bathroom. She halted and eyed the bed. *I don’t want to sleep in the same bed as him.* She sighed and headed to the closet room next to the bedroom.

The moment she was changing into clean and comfortable clothes, Luhan arrived at the apartment with a plastic full with foods inside his hand. Luhan put the plastic on the dining table and started to serve all the foods inside the plates. While doing his works, he was humming into a song, feeling happy.

Done combing her wet hair, Sora went out from the closet and entered the kitchen. She saw all the foods on the table and can’t help to feel hungry. Without being told, Sora took a seat on the chair. Luhan saw her and smiled. He put a glass of plain water in front of Sora and took a seat beside her.

“Tonight’s dinner is spicy chicken braised. You like it right?” He asked and handling a spoon to her. Without saying anything, Sora took the spoon from his hand and started to eat. With a smiled curved on his face, Luhan shook his head and started to eat too.

It was silent for awhile with only the sound of spoon hitting the bowl of rice. Luhan took a glanced at Sora who was eating peacefully beside him and he put down his spoon to have a conversation with her.

He cleared his throat and clasped both of his hand together.

“Can I ask you something, Sora?” He started the conversation.

Sora swallowed the food inside and turned her head at him. She looked at him with her blank expression and nodded her head.

“It’s August now and in another few weeks, September will approach. That means, your SAT’s exam is getting nearer. Don’t you want to study for your big exam? You want to graduate right?” He asked carefully, not wanted a misunderstanding to rise up again between the two of them.

Sora furrowed her eyebrows together. Now that Luhan brought up the topic, she realized that her efforts to graduate were not enough. Even though she went to school but she never paid any attenti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter