Luhan Grandmother

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MBLAQ - 말하지 말걸 (I Shouldn't Speak) [Han & Eng] - YouTube

-----------------

*Nai Nai - Father side , grandmother*

It was 8 in the morning. Sora opened her eyes just to see she was inside the suite. She sat up and saw Luhan was sitting on a chair beside her while his head lowered.

*Why he’s sleeping here ?* She thought.

Her eyes move to her left hand which had been wrapped with Luhan hands securely. Then , a flashback of the last night incident entered her mind.

She remembered everything. Luhan had safe her from drowning. Without him , she must has died or at least in the hospital , laying on the bed while needles all over her body.

She pulled her hand making Luhan straight to wake up.

“Sora , you had wake up. How do you feel ?” Luhan asked worriedly while put his palm on her cheek. “Your cheek is kind of hot. I think you have a fever. I will buy some medicine-“ Before he can complete his sentences , Sora pushed his hand away. “I’m fine. I just want to eat. I’m hungry.”

“You’re hungry ? Go have a hot shower first then we will go to the hotel café for breakfast , okay ?” Luhan said in concerned voice. Sora just nodded her head since she doesn’t felt too good.

Sora stood up and walked to the bathroom while Luhan was looking at her , worried if she will fell. When Sora had entered the bathroom , Luhan took his phone and dialed Kris number.

After few seconds , Kris picked up the called.

“Hello.”

“Kris , tell the others that we will have our breakfast at the hotel I stay.”

“Ok but why ? I thought you want to bring your wife and Xiumin to eat dumplings ?”

“I will tell you later.”

“Ok then. See you later.”

“Thanks , Kris.”

--------------------

One hour later , Luhan and Sora arrived at the hotel café. As soon as they entered the café , they spotted Luhan friends. Tao waved both of his hands at Luhan and Sora.

Right when they had took their seats , Luhan saw Xiumin was moody. His face doesn’t show that he was excited to have breakfast and Luhan know exactly why.

“What with the face , Xiumin ?” Luhan asked even he had knows the answer.

“You tell me why ? You said you want to bring me to the best dumpling restaurant in Beijing but why suddenly here ?” He pouted.

“Are you trying to be cute , baozi ? It’s really disgusting.” Chen pretend to vomit and the others started to laugh.

“I’m sorry , Xiumin. I will bring you later okay ? Sora is a little bit not feeling well today.” Luhan stated making all eyes were on Sora.

“She looks fine.” Tao just bluntly said earning a hit from Lay who sits beside him. “Ow ! Hyung ! Why you hit me ?!” He raised his voice while rubbing his head. Lay just shrugged his shoulders.

“Enough Tao.” Luhan looked at him and turned his head back to Sora. “You are not feeling well so you just sit here. I will take your foods.” He smiled at Sora and stood up to take foods at the buffet tables.

“Luhan hyung seems to be under a spelt from his wife , doesn’t he ? He does everything for her.” Tao whispered to his hyung but not to his luck , Sora heard everything.

Tao realized Sora was giving her a murderous look and he meekly chuckled before stood up from his seat. “I think we should help Luhan hyung.” He pulled Chen and Lay hands to make them followed him. “hey , wait for me !” Xiumin stood up and tailed them from behind.

“Childish bastards !” Sora cursed under her breath making Kris in shocked. That was the first ever time he heard Sora was cursing in front of him. Sora caught Kris was looking at her. “What ?” She hissed and Kris turned his head to the glass in front of him.

Few minutes later , Luhan and his friends arrived at the table with plates on their hands. Sora eyes almost bugged out to see a lot of foods were served on the table by them. There were salads , breads , muffins , sausages , bacons , eggs , pancakes , fruits and others few pastries. Chen put a plate in front of Sora and saw she was kind of shocked by the amounts of foods.

“Don’t be surprised. We eat a lot , especially Mr. Baozi.” Chen told Sora.

Luhan took a sit beside Sora and poured water on her glass. “Just picked whatever you want to eat.” He gave her a sweet smiled.

Sora took the pancakes and put it on her plate. Luhan glanced at Sora. “I know you love to eat pancake with ice cream but since it’s only morning , they don’t have ice cream for the buffet menu.”

Sora just continue eating her pancakes. Luhan scooped the salads and put it on Sora plate. Sora stopped eating and looked at Luhan. “Eat a lot.” He smiled. “I hate tomatoes.” Sora simply replied making Luhan expressions changed. “I’m sorry. I don’t know you hate tomato.” Luhan took back all the tomatoes on her plate.

Kris , Xiumin , Chen , Lay and Tao just watched Luhan was trying hard to make Sora like him. They found the two of them were really far to fell in love with each other. They felt pity to his friends but they don’t want to interfere with their marriage so they just watched over them silently.

“Where are we going after this ?” Tao suddenly asked.

“I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter