Problems

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nine Muses - Wild [English Lyrics + Romanisation] HD - YouTube

-----------------------

On Monday morning, as usual Luhan will send Sora to her school. Luhan was still in his holiday after his exams ended last week, so he was free for a week. The car halted. He pulled the handbrake and released his leg from the brake pedal.

He turned his head at Sora with his gentle smiled. “Have a nice day at school.” He said. “You don’t have to pick me up after school.” She said while slung her bag on her shoulders. Luhan face turn baffled and his smiled was gone, “Why? Do you need to go somewhere?” She looked at him and nodded her head, “I want to meet my friends.”

Even though it was hard for him to let Sora hanging out with his friends whose are all boys, he didn’t want to upset her and he also had promised to himself that he wanted to give her some space and trust her more.

His lips hitched upwards again. “Okay but can I know where are you going?” Luhan bitted his lower lip, hopefully that she will tell him. Sora gave him a weird look. He shrugged his shoulders, “Well…I think it’s better if I know where you are going. Who knows, maybe you will run away again? At least I know your whereabouts.” He grinned, teasingly.

She rolled her eyes, “Oh yes, I’m so going to run away again.” Shaking her head, she opened the door and stepped out from the car.

Luhan blinked his eyes in disbelieved. *She just left without telling me where she will go after school.* He sighed. *What should I do? Should I call her or should i go inside and ask her? No. I can’t do that. She will mad at me for sure.* He ruffled his hair in dejection. Before he became more panic, his phone vibrated inside his pocket. He took it out from his pocket and opened the message.

‘I’m going to Apgujeong AND I’m not going to run away.’

His face brightened with the short meaningful message. To think about it again, that was the first ever message she had sent to him and it made him happy. If he knew that she will become like this after the magical night at the Han River on the cruise, he will bring her there sooner.

Luhan replied her message, tucked his phone inside his jacket pocket and drove the car. He had planned to go somewhere afterward.

Sora entered her class. Youngjae turned his head and greeted her, “Good morning.” Instead of greeted him back, she just nodded her head. Sora took out her phone from her blazer pocket because her phone was vibrating when she on her ways to her classroom. It was message from Luhan and she opened it up.

‘I know you can take care of yourself but be careful. Call me if anything happens and I will be there in a blink of eyes. Don’t get home late at night because you will make me think that you are running away. If you want me to pick you up, you can just message or call me. By the way, you owe me one morning kiss.’

She rolled her eyes by the last sentenced but inside of her, she was touched by the long concerned message from him.

“Sora…” She turned her head to Youngjae after heard he was calling her name. She put her phone back inside her blazer pocket. “What?” She asked. “Are you reading a message from Daehyun hyung?” He asked. “No. What makes you think he had my number?” Sora furrowed her eyebrows.

Youngjae bitted his lower lip in worried. His eyes wandered around. “Actually…Daehyun hyung do have your...phone number.” He muttered under his breathe but still audible. Her eyes rounded, surprised and part of her were confused. “What do you mean? I never give him my phone number.”

Youngjae rubbed his temple and forced himself to laugh. She started to be annoyed. “What Youngjae? Tell me? Does he have my phone number? If he does have my phone number, are you the one that gave him?”

BINGO.

He swallowed his saliva, scared that he will feel her wrath after Zelo. Before his face will taste her fist, he stood up and ran away.

“YAH YOO YOUNGJAE!” She shouted and ran after him.

“I’M SORRY! Daehyun hyung is the one that steal your number from my phone!” He screamed while running but that didn’t make her stop from chasing him. Both of them had started to make a scene at the hallway.

The bell rang. Sora stopped running and gritted her teeth in annoyed. *That idiot. I will punch your face once I see you.* She sighed, spun her body and walked back to her classroom.

-----------------------

The last bell rang. Together with Jongup and Zelo, Sora walked out from the school area. Jongup and Zelo heard what had happened between Youngjae and Sora and they can’t help to laugh. That just made Sora became more annoyed. Youngjae was nowhere to be seen since morning.

“I bet Youngjae hyung must be hiding somewhere. He is a coward!” Zelo said and they gave another round of laughter.

When they stepped out from the school gate, they separate. Jongup and Zelo need to go home while Sora wanted to go to Apgujeong to meet with her friends at a café. She got a message from Minsuk, asking to meet because he needed to tell something important. She thought it will be great to meet her old friends since they haven’t met for a long time.

She took a bus and arrived at Apgujeong 15 minutes later. She walked to the café she had promised to meet with Minsuk, Jay and Jiwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter