Not Giving Her Up

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2YOON Nightmare ft BTOB Ilhoon [ENG SUB + ROM + HAN] HD - YouTube

-----------------------

Luhan eyes were looking at Sora hand that interlaced with Daehyun. Then, his eyes landed on Daehyun. He didn’t know that guy and he was wondering why his wife was holding a guy hand. *Do she knows him?* His heart suddenly crashed with thought, *T-That guy is not s-someone she loves, right?*

*Do they both knew each other?* Daehyun thought while staring at Luhan with his eyebrows pinched together. *I think I had seen this guy somewhere.* He turned his head at Sora who was frozen beside him.

Sora tried to be calm. Slowly, she pulled her hand from Daehyun.

Luhan took a really deep breathe before took several steps forward and stood in front of Sora and Daehyun. Sora heart was pounding hard. She also didn’t know why her heart will react like that as if she was committing a big sinned.

Braved herself, she tilted her head and met with Luhan eyes. She crossed her arms, “What are you doing here?” Sora asked with the coldest tone ever. *They knew each other.* Daehyun thought.

Instead of answering her question, Luhan took her arm and pulled her away from there. She tried to pull her hand off but his gripped was not a joke. Luhan just forced her to follow him towards his car. Arrived at his car, he opened the door and gently pushed her inside. Hurriedly, he went to the other side of the car and entered.

“We need to talk.” Luhan softly said but there was disappointment in his toned.

“There’s nothing to talk about. My friends are waiting for me and you just can’t force me to be here.” She pointed her finger at him. Before she can walk out from the car, Luhan locked the door. “We have a lot to talk about. Who the he-” He stopped himself from cursing and using the word ‘Hell’ by taking a deep breathe.

When he had calmed a bit, he spoke again, “Who is the guy with you just now? I don’t think he goes to the same school as you. He even looks older.”

“You don’t have to mind with whom I want to be friend with and for your information, he is not my friend. He just random college guy that I got to know just now.” She snickered. Of course she lied a bit.

“Sora, you just can’t give permission to him to touch you.” He sighed.

“At least, he touched me after I gave him permission not like you. You just touch me whenever you want.” She scoffed. “I am your husband. I can touch you whenever I want. I think we need to tell everyone including that guy that we are married to each other so he can’t touch you anymore.”

Sora eyed him with her piercing eyes. “Try to say about this damn marriage and I will make sure you are going to regret it.”

“If you don’t want to tell everyone about us then stop make me worried.” Luhan uttered.

Sora knew the ‘talk’ is not going to end any sooner and she had felt tired already. “I don’t want to talk anymore. Send me home.” She crossed her arm and looked out through the window, feeling absolutely irritated.

Luhan want to ask her a lot more but he didn’t want to irk her. With deflated shoulders and a heavy sighed, he started the engine and drove the car home.

Later on, they arrived at the mansion. As soon as Luhan car parked, Sora hurriedly stepped out from the car and dashed inside the mansion. Luhan followed her from behind. She went upstairs and entered her room. Before Luhan can enter, she slammed the door hardly right on his face.

Luhan clutched onto his hair and released his anger by kicking the wall near Sora bedroom.

-----------------

Monday came. Luhan and Sora were getting complicated. With just a small quarrel can led both of them into big argument. Luhan didn’t know what else he can do since Sora didn’t even want to talk to him and the biggest problem was, she didn’t even answered his questions anymore.

He sent Sora to her school. That also after he had struggled to tell her that he will send her to school. When arrived at Kangnam High School, Sora just stepped out from the car without take a glanced at him.

When Monday came, that’s mean it was the starting of exams week for University students. Luhan just finished his first paper in the morning and he went to study in the library while waiting for his next paper that afternoon.

He can’t focus at home so he decided to use his lunch time to study so he can pass his exams with great marks. His friends knew Luhan was having a hard time with his wife so to show their support, they accompanied him studied in the library.

His eyes were focused on the book in front of him but his head will fall once in awhile. His friends were looking at him in worried.

“Are you okay, Luhan? You look tired. We should take a break.” Kris said.

“How about we grab something to eat so we can refill our energy?” Xiumin added.

Luhan looked up and saw his friends were also looking tired so he decided to take a break. “You guys right. We should grab something to eat first. We can take the test with empty stomach.” He said. “Let’s pack up first.” Luhan gave a small smiled to his friends and they’re packing up before went to have lunch at the nearest café.

Arrived at the café, while waiting for their foods, Luhan starred outside the cafeteria. His mind was full with the argument between him and Sora. Suddenly, his eyes spotted a guy standing alone outside the cafeteria. *He looks like the guy with Sora last Saturday night.*

That time when he remembered when Sora said that guy was in college. *So, he attended this college too. I need to talk to him right at this moment.*

He stood up from his seat so suddenly making his friends looked at him in puzzlement. “Are you okay?” Lay asked. Luhan nodded his head. “I need to meet someone for awhile. I will be back soon.” Luhan dashed out from the café and approached Daehyun.

Daehyun was waiting for Yongguk and Himchan to eat lunch together. While waiting, he was thinking about Sora and the guy that brought her away last Saturday. He can’t help to feel curious about that guy. Daehyun seems to know that guy but he can’t recall when or where they had met before.

He was in deep thought when someone tapped his shoulder from behind. He spun his body around just to see Luhan was glaring at him.

“I want you to stay away from Sora.” Luhan directly said to Daehyun.

Daehyun raised his eyebrow. *I don’t like his tone of voice.*

Luhan spun aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter