Luhan , First Sight Love

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO-K- What Is Love lyrics [Eng. | Rom. | Han.] - YouTube

---------------

She shots up from the couch . “WHAT ?!”

Her parent , Mr and Mrs Lu and Luhan startled by her sudden outrage . She eyed her parent . “Are you guys insane ?!” Mr Park stand up . “Language , Sora .” He said firmly .

“I don’t ever know him and you guys want me to marry him ?!” she pointed her finger to Luhan . Mrs Park walk to Sora to calm herself . “Sora-ah , we have our own reason to marry you with him .”

Sora turn her head to Luhan . “You , say something .” Everyone eyes in the room were on Luhan . Sora’s hoping that Luhan will refuse to marry with her but his answer totally make her shocked .

“I don’t mind to marry you , Sora-shi .” Sora can see him smiling . *Did he think marriage is a joke !* She thought in her mind . “WHAT ?! You don’t even know me and yet you want to marry me ?!” She snapped at him .

“Yes . I will love to be your husband .” Luhan said .

Sora shook her head in unbelievable . She know there was no points to stand there anymore . “I will not marry him and that’s FINAL !” With that , she dash out from the living room .

Everyone in the living room can heard the door to Sora room was slammed loudly .

------------------------------------------

Luhan walked into his bedroom and crashed his body on the king size bed . He’s really tired because he had pack classes for that day and it gets tiring with all the drama earlier but the thought of you making all the tiredness disappear away . He knows it’s weird but he has started to fall in love with Sora .

When his mom told him about the marriage , he also felt reluctant to marry with a girl that he doesn’t know especially to the one that he not loves but because he don’t want to be a rude son , he accepts his parent decision .

When he first met Sora before , something struck on his heart telling she is the perfect girl for him . He can see that she is different from all the girl that he knows . That’s why he’s agreed to marry with Sora . He can makes his parent happy and also marry to someone that he loves .

Luhan can’t help to smile alone on his bed . *Her long dark brown and light blonde hair , her eyes , her nose ….. her cherry lip . Why I’m so attract to all of these ?* He can’t help to imagine your lip inside his mind . *I hope you will accept to marry with me Park Sora since I really want to marry with you .* He smiles and dozed off while thinking of her .

--------------------------------------------

That night , around 11 pm , Sora went to the kitchen after she had calm herself . She opens the refrigerator and pull out the late night treats that she loves the most . She sat on the bar counter and ate the strawberry flavor ice cream .

While she enjoying her favorite ice cream , her mom enter the kitchen with her white sleeping robe . Sora turned her head to her mom for a few seconds and continue to eat her ice cream . Mrs Park walk and took a sit beside her .

“You really love to eat ice cream , don’t you ?” Sora just continue ate her ice cream . Mrs Park took a deep breath and put her right palm on top of Sora left knee .

“Sora-ah , you are the only daughter that we have in this world . We love you so much . I know that your dad and I always busy with works until we neglected you since you are a kid . When we realize our mistakes , you have changed . You are not the bubbly and loving Sora anymore . I know it’s all our fault . I’m sorry , Sora . I can’t be a good mother to you .” Mrs Park said .

Sora hates when her mother blamed herself about her cold attitudes . She knows a part of the reason why she’s changed is because of her parent but she still love them and she don’t want her mother keep blaming herself .

“Stop blaming yourself .” She said with expressionless face to hide her emotion and continue to take another spoonful of ice cream .

“I can’t Sora-ah . How can I left you here in Korea alone ? The only reason why I want you to marry before we go is because I want someone to look after you and Luhan is fit for that role .” She puts the ice cream beside and turn her head to her mother , ready to snap at her but she can see tears fall from her mother eyes . She softened .

“You don’t have to worry , I can take care of myself .” She uttered slowly but still audible . Her mother took her hands and look at her . “Please , Sora-ah . Please agree to marry with Luhan . My heart will be in peace wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter