Trust

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dal★Shabet- Hit U lyrics [Eng. | Rom. | Han.] - YouTube

---------------------

Luhan and Sora relationship was still not in a good term but Luhan was still trying to fix their relationship. He always started a conversation first. Although she will just replied half heartedly when he asked something, Luhan still put a big loving smiled on his face and trying hard to be the sweet and loving husband to Sora.

Friday finally approached. As usual, Luhan was sending Sora to school in the morning before he went to his university. Luhan was having his last exam and he can’t wait to finish it because he wanted to bring Sora somewhere on the weekend.

Arrived at her school, he stopped the car at the same place he always parked whenever he wanted to send or pick Sora from school. He pulled the handbrake and turned his head to Sora, beaming widely. “Enjoy your day at school. I will pick you up later.”

Instead of going out from the car, Sora stared at her fingers and she looked a little bit tensed about something. Luhan saw that and his face grew alarmed, “Is something wrong with you, Sora? Are you sick?” He just wanted to put his palm on her forehead but her replied made him stopped from doing so. “No. I’m not sick.” Luhan felt relieved. He will be deadly worry if she was not feeling well.

“Then why?” He asked again.

Sora was in agitated. She didn’t know she needs to worry. *Just say it, stupid. Why you need to be nervous.* She scolded herself inside her mind. “Sora…” Luhan called her, waiting for her to tell him what’s lingering inside her mind.

She cleared and spoke, “You don’t have to pick me up later.” She casually said while looking in front, not wanting to meet eyes with Luhan. Upon hearing her words, Luhan furrowed his eyebrows together. “Why? Are you going somewhere later?” He asked, calmly. She nodded her head.

“Can I know where are you going and with who?” He questioned. “I don’t think I need to tell you that. You just don’t have to pick me up from school later.” Sora answered, coldly. Luhan didn’t want to start an argument with her, so he calmed himself by taking a long deep breathe.

He was putting a lot of effort to put the best smiled on his face, “…but it’s not wrong for me to know, right? At least I can consider letting you go out with your friends.” She turned her head and met eyes with Luhan with a smirked on her face. “Consider? Do you think I’m asking for your permission right now?” Sora snorted. Luhan smiled slowly vanished from his face. Sora continued, “I don’t need to ask for your permission. I only tell you this because I don’t want you to use your so precious time and troubled your busy friends to look for your dumb wife.” She emphasized the words ‘precious time’, ‘busy friends’ and ‘dumb wife’ just to show that she was mocking him. “I will go. Either you give your permission…or not.”

She opened the door, ready to go out but Luhan reached for her hand. She thought Luhan will burst out in anger and they will have another big argument again but when she looked at him, wanting to yank her hand away from him, she was surprised to see Luhan was smiling.

“…and who said I’m not giving my permission?” He asked. Sora looked at him in puzzlement. “What?”

Luhan nodded his head, “You can go have fun with your friends. It is weekend night and I understand if you want to hang with your friends.” Luhan took his wallet out from his pocket and took several cash. He held out Sora palm and put the money on it. “This is enough right? You can buy new clothes or anything else that you want. Just don’t return late at night. Make sure to pick up my call when I call you, okay?”

Sora didn’t answer. She was still in shocked stated. *What had happen to him actually?* She stared at him with rounded eyes. Luhan smiled and patted her head lightly, “Go. You are going to be late for school.” He said. Sora stared at him for another few seconds before stepped out from the car.

As soon as Sora shut the car door, the smiled on Luhan face disappeared. He sighed. Actually, he forced himself to let her go out with her friends. It was hard for him to put the smiled on his face and telling her that she can go. He was worried, not wanting something to happen to Sora especially after he had caught Sora with Daehyun before. He scared that she will go out with Daehyun again and he didn’t want that to happen again. Nevertheless, he also knew how to feel jealous when his wife was with other guys except for him.

But when he thought about what his grandmother had said to him, he decided to hold the pain inside his chest and let her go out with her friends. *Calm down Luhan. Remember Nai Nai advices. Sora is still young and you need to give her some space. The more you said no, the more she’s going to become rebel.* He sighed and drove the car to his university.

---------------

After his last paper ended, Luhan and his friends didn’t have any classes to attend. All of them decided to hang out at Kris place after having their lunch. Kris was living inside a luxurious apartment by himself since his parent was staying in Canada.

They were sitting lazily in the living room, watching the basketball game on the TV. Snacks and juice were served on the glass table. All of them were enjoying watching the game except for Luhan. He was sitting on the white clean sofa while hugging his knees against his chest. He rested his head on his knees and his face was gloomy, clearly not in the mood.

Kris looked at his hand watch. It was the time for school to end but Luhan was still in Kris apartment, hugging his knees. *What is he still doing here? He always left to pick his wife 30 minutes before school end and why he looks depressed

Kris took the small cushion beside him and threw it at Luhan head. “Ow!” Luhan cringed in pain. He glared at Kris. “What the hell, Kris. What is wrong with you?” Luhan rubbed his head and pouted. The others stopped watching the TV and looked at Luhan.

“You can ask what is wrong with me? It should be what is wrong with you? What are you still doing here? Don’t you need to pick up your wife from school?” Kris bombarded Luhan with non-stop questions.

“That’s the thing…” Luhan sighed before continued, “…she’s going to hang out with her friends after school.” He bitted his lower lip. Kris nodded in understand. “That’s great. You can relax your body and mind with us.” Xiumin said.

Luhan shook his head. “No. Knowing she is going out with her friends can’t make me relax. I felt more restless and worry right now.” He told his friends. The others looked at each other in puzzlement. Tao, who sat on the floor, stood up and sat beside Luhan. Tao put his arm around Luhan neck and spoke, “Why should you be worry? It’s not like she’s going to a date with a guy. Maybe she will go shopping and have a girl talk at Starbucks or something. That’s what teenage girls always do, gege. You don’t have to worry.” He patted Luhan back.

“I don’t mind if she goes with her ‘girl friends’ but for your information, Sora doesn’t have any gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter