Think Wisely

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ROM + ENG] Rainbow - Tell Me Tell Me Lyrics - YouTube

-----------------

The next day, Luhan woke up extra early because he wanted to cook breakfast for Sora. Last night, before he went to bed, he looked through the internet, searching for the best breakfast to prepare for Sora and he ended up choosing pancakes.

As soon as he woke up at 5.45 am, he went to the kitchen, ignoring how exhausted and heavy his eyes were after he studied until 2.00 am for his exam that will happen in another few hours. That was all because of his love towards his wife.

He entered the kitchen, didn’t know what to do and how to start. Pancake seems easy to make but he’s a guy that never cook before, making it harder for him. He took his phone from his pant pocket and searched the recipe of pancake from the internet.

“I need flour, sugar, egg, milk, butter, baking powder…” He turned his head around the room. “Where can I find all these ingredients?” He rubbed the back of his neck and went to search for the flour inside the cabinet.

He opened one of the cabinets and saw few boxes were arranged side by side. He took one of it and a bright relieved smiled appeared on his face. *Thank God! I will use this.*Because Sora mother always love to cook for her family and because she is a busy woman, she needs to use something instant to make a quick breakfast everyday.

He took out the box of instant pancake mixture and went to the freezer to take the milk and eggs. Done with all the ingredients, he put all of it right on top of the counter. Luhan placed a big bowl beside the ingredient with a whisker next to the big bowl.

The first thing he did before he started with the batter was reading the instruction behind the instant pancake box. “Beats two eggs inside a bowl then put one cup of milk and lastly mix everything with the flour.” He started to make the pancake batter. *This is easy. I will make a delicious breakfast for you, Sora.* He smiled.

Later on around 6.15 am, Luhan had done cooking the pancakes and served it on the table. He went to take his morning shower and changed into comfortable clothes. Done cleaning himself, he walked to Sora room, turned the doorknob and slipped his body inside the room.

He went to the side of Sora bed and bend his knees to level his face in front of her.

“Sora-ah, wake up. You need to go to school.” He called softly. Slowly, Sora opened her eyes and saw Luhan face right away. He was smiling and Sora can smell his manly scent. “Good morning, Sora.” He whispered in front of her face and straightened his body. “Go prepare for school. I will be downstairs in the kitchen.” He spun around, wanting to walk away but stopped and leaned to her head.

Luhan gave Sora a tender kiss on her temple making her eyes rounded in surprised. Before she can mad or let out curses from , Luhan left the room. *What happen to him? Why he’s acting like nothing happen? Did halmeoni said something to him?* Sora thought in puzzlement. Shaking her head, she crawled off from the bed and went to the bathroom.

Done showering, Sora wore her school uniform and makes her way to the kitchen. When she entered the kitchen, she saw Luhan was sitting on the chair with his fingers interlaced together and his elbows were placed on the table. Her eyes landed on the foods that were served on the table.

Luhan tilted his head and saw Sora was standing with slightly agape. He stood up and approached her. “Why are you still standing here? Let’s breakfast together.” He pulled her hand and brought her to the table.

He pulled the chair and waited for Sora to sit. After a long hesitance, Sora sat on the chair. Her eyes scanned all the foods. They were pancakes and scramble eggs. A carton of milk was placed in the middle of the table.

Luhan sat on the chair in front of Sora. He looked at Sora face and can’t help to beam. *Ke Ai.* “I specially cooked these pancakes for you. Oh! Wait.” He stood up again, went to the freezer and took out the strawberry ice cream and went to his seat again.

“You love to eat pancakes with strawberry ice cream, right? Here.” He put the ice cream beside her plate. Sora eyed him with her eyebrow raised in suspicious. “Did something happen last night?” She asked. Luhan shook his head. “No. Why” *because you’re acting really weird and make me suspicious.* She thought.

“Let’s eat.” He gave her an assuring smiled, took his fork and knife before started to eat. Uncertainly, Sora also started to eat her breakfast. Luhan took a sneaky glanced at his wife. When he saw she was eating the pancakes he made for her, he felt relieved.

After they finished their breakfast, Luhan collected all the dished and took it to the sink. Before he washed all the dished, he needs to tell Sora something. Sora just wanted to go wait for Luhan in the car when Luhan held her arm. She tilted her head at him. “What do you want?” She asked in annoyed toned. “Halmeoni wants to have dinner with us tonight. She wants to see our house so we need to go back to our apartment. Are you okay with that?” He asked, not wanting to make a decision without telling or asking her opinions.

*Well, it’s halmeoni after all.* She didn’t want to go back to their apartment but she also didn’t want to disappoint Luhan halmeoni. Few seconds later, she nodded her head. Luhan smiled. “Can you bring along the things you need and put it inside the car? We will go back to our apartment right after I pick you from your school.”

Without any choices, Sora walked to her bedroom to pack several of her things. She took her school materials, few clothes and her personal belongings and went downstairs. By the time, she walked out from the mansion, Luhan was waiting for her. He was leaning his back on his car.

Upon seeing her walking out from the mansion with a lot of things on her hands, he went to help her carried all her things and brought it inside the car. “Are these only the things you want to bring back to our apartment?” He asked. Sora just nodded her head and entered the car.

Luhan locked the mansion door with happy heart. Finally he can return to his own house with her wife. He wanted to recover her relationship with Sora and returned to their apartment was the beginning of his wished. He entered the car and sent Sora to school.

Arrived at the school area, he parked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter