Our First Night

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MBLAQ - Tonight [Han & Eng] - YouTube

--------------

Around 7.00 pm , all the guests had returned home . Luhan was in the kitchen with his parent and his in-laws .They were still having coffees while chatting about the wedding . Luhan still in his tuxedo and he started to feel uncomfortable .

“Luhan-ah , you can go rest now . You must be tired .” Mrs. Park said earning a nodded from her husband . “You can go to Sora room . Take a nice shower and get ready for your first night as a husband .” Mr. Park grinned at him making he embarrassed .

“H-huh ?” He said while rubbing the back of his neck . “Don’t be shy , son . Go .” His dad , Mr. Lu encouraged him to go . He looked at the four of them . Their eyes were sparkling shines especially his mom . He know that her mom really wants a grandchildren as soon as possible but he realized it was not easy to ‘have’ it especially when his wife is Sora .

“You go upstairs and turn left . Her room is the only room at the left side .” Mrs. Park told him .

He hesitated a little bit before he stood up . He walks upstairs with his bag that contained his clothes and when he turned left , he straight to find the room . His heart pounding hard because it will be the first time he will enter Sora or his wife room . He took a deep breath before he knocked the door .

There was no reply so he knocked it again . Few seconds later , the door open and he saw Sora with a shorts short and loose T-shirt . Her hair was wet so he assumed that she just finished her shower . Sora saw Luhan stared at her body for a long time .

“What do you want ?” She said while crossing her arms in annoyed .

Luhan stopped the stared and said , “Your parent asked me to take a shower and rest .” He said .

“There are freaking a lot of rooms in this house . You can choose whichever room you like and do whatever you want .” She wanted to close the door but Luhan hold it and entered her room without minding her .

“Who the hell give you permission to enter my room !” She snapped . “You said I can choose the room that I like . I choose this room .” He said while blinking his eyes .

“MUH ?! Anywhere but not here !” She screamed at him .

Luhan a little bit shocked to see her room . The wall were painted with pink color . Her bed sheets is pink . Her pillows are pink and purples . The carpet is pink and the curtains is also pink . Her laptop is light pink while all the furniture inside her room are all pink .

*What is happening now ?*  Luhan turned his head at Sora who was still annoyed with him .

“I thought you said before that you hate pink ?” He asked in puzzlement .

“I don’t remember I said that .” She replied half-heartedly . “Can you get the hell out of my room now ? I don’t want a stranger inside my room .” She added .

“I’m not a stranger , I’m your husband , Park Sora .” Luhan said with a little bit firm tone . “I don’t care who you are . I don’t even admit you are my husband so you can stop pretending now .” She scoffed .

The words making Luhan became depressed . He wanted her to stop thinking that he was pretending to be her husband . His face obviously don’t show any gladness by her words .

“I’m not pretend to be your husband , Sora-ah . I am your husband .” He clenched his fist to hold his anger to her .

Sora saw him looked mad and she knew that her idea to make him divorcing her will be succeed if she continue to make him angry .

“You know what …..” She said while approaching him . “It’s not like we will continue this marriage forever , right ? one day , when the perfect time comes , we will divorce .” She smirked at him .

Luhan eyes widened . His heart broke into millions pieces from the words he heard from Sora mouth . He just can’t believe that Sora was talking about divorce whereas they just got married and it’s not even a day yet .

Luhan face fell and he closed his eyes , still can’t accept what Sora had said to him . There were mix of emotions he felt at that time . He mad but he also sad . The words that she said was so piercing .

Even he felt really displeased , he don’t wants to show it to her . He don’t wants to give up and he wanted to keep trying until Sora try to open up and accepting him into her life .

He took a breath , tilted his head and look at her while forming an angelic smile on his face . “Ok . Until the day we will divorce , you should act as my wife .”

Sora eyes widened in disbelief . “W-what ?”

“Like you said earlier , we will divorce later but now I’m still your husband and you are still my wife . So we should do what husband and wife do .” He beamed .

“You m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter