Wedding Day

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C-REAL - Like Me? Love Me? (좋아해? 사랑해?) - YouTube

-------------

Today will be the wedding day of Sora and Luhan . It’s 7.30 am in the morning and the wedding will start another 2 hours and 30 minutes . Sora still on her bed even she had woke up one hour before . *This is the day . I just can’t believe I agree to marry with that jerk .* She took the small pillow beside her and threw it hardly on the wall .

She turn her body and drowned her face on her pillow , ready to scream but there was a tapped on the door making her stopped . The door opened and her mom entered her room .

“Sora-ah , wake up . It’s your wedding day .” She can heard her mom cheerfully said .

Mrs. Park sat on the edge of the bed . “Sora-ah , you need to wake up now . You need to get ready . A lot of things to do . I know you don’t want to use any stylist so we need to do it by ourselves . Let’s start with your hair then your make up and your –“ She stopped mid sentence when Sora sat up and look at her in disbelief .”What ?! Make up ?!”

Mrs. Park smiled . “Yes darling . You can’t walk through the aisle without make up and your hair need to be braid .” Sora crossed her arms . “I don’t want to put any make up or do my hair . I had accept this marriage with a lot of embarrassment and I don’t need more of it .” She know that Sora will never change her mind in this matter so she gave up .

“Arasso . But please apply a little bit of make up , ok ? Just a little bit of compaq powder and lipstick will do so you don’t look pale . I will put the make up on the table .” Mrs. Park patted Sora face and leave the room .

Sora took a couple of breath before she rolled off the bed and stood up . She grabbed her towel and walked to the bathroom .

After she had her shower , she walked to her wardrobe and took her wedding dress . She put the wedding dress on and checked herself through the mirror and saw a few make up on the table . She apply a light powder on her face and a little bit of lip gloss . She saw an eyeliner beside the compaq powder and she felt a little bit hesitated whether to put it on or not . After a lot of thought , she apply a thin line on her eyes .

--------------------------------------------------------

The wedding will start another 15 minutes . The wedding was held at the back yard of the Park’s mansion . The decoration just simple with the theme of white and red . A lot of fresh white and red rosses can be seen around the back yard .

All the guests had sat on their chair . Because Sora don’t want a lot of peoples to know about her wedding with Luhan  , The Park’s and Lu’s family just invited their relatives and Luhan just invited his friends .

Luhan standing at the front , feeling happy but can’t show it up because of the nervousness that he felt . Kris who stand beside him as his Best Man can see that Luhan was nervous . “Man , you need to take a chill pill .” Kris teased making Luhan blushed . “My face really show that I’m nervous , huh ?” Luhan asked . Kris nodded his head . “It’s so obvious . Everyone can see it .”

Suddenly the Pianist played the wedding song and Luhan straight to turn his head in front , standing straight with his heart beating fast .

He took a deep breath to calm his self before he turn his body to catch a glimpse of Sora . She saw Sora looking absolute beautiful with a upper knees white dress . Even she looks extremely simple but she had succeed to make Luhan and everyone awed .

 

Xiumin , Chen , Lay and Tao sat on a same table . Their jaw dropped to see Sora walking while linking arms with her father .

“Hyung , i-is that r-really Luhan hyung future w-wife ?” Tao asked his hyung . “she’s so pretty .” he added .

Sora felt uncomfortable with all the glares by the guests . *This is so embarrassing . I want this to end as soon as possible .* She also can’t help to feel nervous as she approaching Luhan . *I want to run away .* She looked around to find a way so she can run away but her intention just wasted because she realized that she had stood beside Luhan at that moment . *When did I arrive here ?*

She turned her head to Luhan and saw the soft smile on his face .

After the preacher gave his speech about marriage , he started the wedding vows . He turned his head to Luhan .

 “Do you Lu Han accept Park Sora to be your wife ? Do you promise to  love her , comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter