Brand New Relationship

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MBLAQ- One lyrics [Eng. | Rom. | Han.] - YouTube

-----------------

It was around 4.00 pm. Luhan and Sora walked out from the elevator at the top of Namsan Tower. Luhan was excited and happy like a five years boy who just got a lollipop. Sora rolled her eyes when she looked at Luhan who was standing beside her.

She crossed her arm, “Remind me again, why I got forced to be here?” Luhan chuckled and patted her head softly, “I promise you that this will be a fun date for us.” He pinched her right cheek. Sora yanked his hand away and glared at him. How annoyed she was when he said the word ‘date’.

Before she can curse or yell at him, Luhan spoke, “You can go walk around first. I will be back in a few seconds BUT don’t go far away. Just around here.” He eyed her, indicated that he was serious. 

“I’m going home.” She turned her body and walked to the elevator. Luhan caught her hand and spun her around. Luhan stared into her eyes with a sad gazed. “This is our first date. I will do anything to make it perfects. Please, Sora. Give me a chance.” He whispered.

Sora looked into his eyes. *Must not give in.* She thought while bitted her lower lip but seconds later, she gave up. She seemed to hypnotize by his eyes. She pulled her hand from Luhan gripped, sighed and walked to the thousands of locks.

Luhan sighed in relieved. He smiled when he knew Sora was giving a chance to him. Without wasting his time, he continued his planned.

Sora walked past the padlocks. She will halt and read the confessions by others on the locks. Suddenly a padlock appeared in front of her face. She turned around and saw Luhan. “This is for you.” He handed the purple padlock and marker to her. She took it from him. “Why are you giving me this?”

“Don’t you want to write your love confession?” *Maybe a love confession for…me.* He asked with his eyes sparkled, hopeful that she will write something about him. “No, thank you. I don’t have any love confession to write on this padlock.” She stated making the sparkled on Luhan eyes disappeared.  He forced a smiled, “You can write anything. It doesn’t necessary for love confession.”

She thought about it and shrugged her shoulders. “Okay. I will write there.” She nodded to the other side of the place they were standing. Luhan watched her walked away with his shoulder slumped. He looked on his own padlock, and started wrote his love confession to the girl he loves the most, his wife, Park Sora.

Sora felt hesitated. She didn’t know what to write. She looked at Luhan. He had started wrote something on his padlock. She can see that Luhan was focus on his writing. Sora face softens. *Maybe I should write something for him too. Nevertheless, he is still my husband…right?* She took a deep breathe and started wrote something on her padlock.

Done, he locked his padlock with the others on the barrier. He read his confession again.

‘I will always love you, Park Sora. My beautiful wife, I LOVE YOU.’

A proud smiled appeared on his face. *There. With this confession, I hope we will be together forever.* He took his phone out from his pocket and snapped a photo of his padlock.

He tilted his head and searched for Sora. He saw that she was locking her padlock on the barrier. Luhan approached her silently and tried to peek at what she had written but Sora caught his existence behind her.

She looked at him weirdly, “Are you trying to read what I wrote?” She raised an eyebrow. Luhan shook his head. “No. I just…erm... just…”

She rolled her eyes. “Let’s go. I’m tired.” Luhan nodded his head.

Both of them walked back to the elevator. Each of them can’t help to curious about what had the opposite wrote on the padlocks. Luhan didn’t want to ask because he knew that Sora will never tell him. Sora knew that Luhan will tell her if she asked what had he wrote but that will be embarrassing. So, they decided to keep their curiousness.

Half an hour later, they arrived at the basement. The two of them entered the car, exhausted by the long walked. Luhan grabbed a water bottle from the back seat, open the cap and gave it to Sora. “Here, drink first.” Sora took it without hesitance and took a long gulped.

Finished drinking, she gave it to Luhan. Not minding to share the same bottle, Luhan also took a long sipped. He wiped his mouth using the back of his hand and put on the bottle cap back.

“Okay. Let’s go to the last place.” He stated happily.

Sora sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter